Chapter 1

For eight hundred years, Norrisville High has been protected by a ninja.

No one knows that every four years, a new warrior is chosen.

A freshman to fight the forces of evil.

I am the ninja!

I am...

_______________________________________________________________________________ "Randy Cunningham!" the loud voice of Mr. Bannister boomed throughout the classroom, waking the now 10th-grade student of Norrisville from his seemingly deep sleep. "If you think that you can sleep through English class, you've got another thing coming! Prepare an impromptu spoken poetry work and present it to the entire class now!"

"Ah!" Breaking out of his recent training session within the ancient book of ninja knowledge, otherwise known as the NinjaNomicon, the student in question began to think of an excuse to get out of this situation. "I was...uh...," he took a brief pause to understand the topic of poetry? "A focus on words, cut out visual cords. To see what cannot be seen, listen without ever being." Randy then bowed in front of his teacher and his classmates, and took a deep breath hoping that the impromptu poem he made was enough of a distraction for him to avoid detention again.

Mr. Bannister stared Randy in the eye, "That was..."

"The brucest poem you've ever heard?" Randy nervously continued, hoping the impromptu poem he made was enough of a distraction for him to avoid detention again."

The teacher frustratingly finished his critique, "...n't the worst poem I've heard anyone in this classroom say, you get a B-minus."

Randy pumped his fist in the air, "B-aced it again!" The teacher begrudgingly rolled his eyes at Randy's antics. The student went back to his seat and began to think on the time he's had in Norrisville high.

Nothing really changed, well...a few things did technically. After all, his first year as the ninja ended with him vanquishing an 800-year-old threat, ending the stalemate once and for all. Still though, old threats continue on annoyingly with the presence of McFist still looming over him, trying to steal the Ninja's mask and tools to attain superpowers. Which still baffled Randy given the fact that McFist literally has an evil genius employee who could've totally given him powers, granted it never would've reached the level of bruceness his ninja powers had, it was still so wonk that he was being chased after Viceroy's weird robots.

Speaking of things that were wonk, the NinjaNomicon had not been letting Randy off for one second, even after the brucest victories that a ninja has ever obtained in the history of all ninjas. It taught him a few more moves, but most of the time all they did was unending training scenarios which was completely shoobtastic. It was obvious to Randy that the Nomicon was still holding back information, given his past entanglements with more experienced ninjas, AKA one wonkin' McAntfee. Randy did wonder why the Nomicon was pushing him so much, now that the greatest evil that ever roamed the lands of Norrisville was plain out gone.

"You've gotten me into a ton of trouble this week Nomicon!" Randy whispered angrily towards his 'Math' book, "Can't you just let me off for today? I mean, Howard's not even here to watch my back!" Howard Weinerman, his best friend had taken a leave of absence due to a family reunion, no Randy was not completely jealous that his closest friend would just leave him out to dry in plain old Norrisville. He was absolutely furious, and shoved the NinjaNomicon into his locker as it continued to flash angrily. "If you're going to be that way, then you can cool off in my locker, besides it's your fault that I basically have no other friends with the whole, 'Friendship is a weight the ninja cannot carry,' he said the phrase with a mocking tone. The Nomicon flashed once again, a bit quizzically this time, "Yes, I did pay attention to that tip, just a little bit, besides it gets hard to talk to other people when I basically have a 9-to-5 job, with no day offs except for when I'm sick or dying!" He screamed as he slammed his locker on the book.