Chapter 2

For 800 hundred years, Norrisville High has been protected by a ninja.

No one knows that every four years, a new warrior is chosen.

A freshman to fight the forces of evil.

I am the ninja!

I am...

________________________________________________________________________________

"Randy Cunningham is the ninja?" Theresa Fowler whispered to herself as she stood alone in the school shed. Her thoughts were interrupted by, "Blandy Ninnerman is a singer?" as the school janitor let himself in the shed.

"Oh uh..." Theresa scratched her head awkwardly and headed out of the shed.

________________________________________________________________________________

A resounding groan was heard within the walls of McFist's office, which was followed by a louder groan, then another, and then-

"Sir, would you please cut that out!" Viceroy exclaimed as he pulled up his metallic hood, "Sitting around here won't get us any closer to stealing the ninja's stuff."

McFist rolled over from his table, "Oh, Viceroy, who are we kidding? Without the Sorcerer, we don't have anything left to fight for. I know, maybe we can sponsor the ninja and bind him into a legal contract that'll let me use his stuff for...I don't know, a week?" This was possibly one of McFist's most horrible ideas, given the exasperated look that the brain in his hand had.

Viceroy rolled his eyes, "Oh sure, let's give the most beloved person in town a legally binding contract that forces him to basically become your puppet, I'm sure everyone will love that."

McFist's smile widened, mistaking the mad scientist's words as a sign of approval, "I know that they will."

Viceroy sighed, a deadpan expression on his face, "That was sarcasm sir."

"Gesundheit, Viceroy."

Viceroy knew that they'd need a miracle to stop the ninja, and McFist's plan was far from miraculous. If only there was some other way to help them obtain supernatural powers and dominion over the world, but what else could be done?

As if on que, a buzzer rang through the lab followed by the monotone voice of the female Robo-Ape, "Mister McFist, a sorceress is here to see you."

McFist reacted giddily, "Ooooh, Viceroy, did you finally give me that birthday surprise I've been asking for?" Viceroy pinched the bridge of his nose, "It's not even close to your birthday." His boss angrily responded, "IT'S CLOSE TO MY HEART!" Their argument was put on hold as the lab doors were blasted off with green energy familiar to both. "I-Is that the Sorcerer?" McFist remarked as he bore witness to a sudden display of power.

The figure exited from the smoke and began to laugh, "Oh please, the Sorcerer is my worse half, call me the Sorceress."

"T-The Sorceress?" Viceroy sacredly asked. The Sorceress nodded and began to speak, "I see that the Sorcerer neglected to share any information about me, hopefully we can engage in a much more beneficial partnership."

McFist's face brightened once he heard the term "partnership." He coughed and straightened his posture, "Ohoho, well the old deal with the Sorcerer was that I had to get him out and he would give me superpowers and allow me to control half the world."

The Sorceress turned towards McFist and closed the distance, "Half, you say?" she questioned threateningly. McFist audibly gulped and corrected himself, "Y-You know maybe like 75-25 split," he began to laugh nervously. The cloaked figure began to hum, "Did you get my beloved out of the cage that the ninja put him in?"