Soi-Fon was pissed. Not only did she get called on a mission on her day off, forcing her to take her attention off her Lady Yoruichi painting, on said mission she got caught in some type of webbing.

"Damn that Kumo," she swears, blaming him for her misfortunes.

Flashback

Soi-Fon was happily painting a picture of her beloved Yoruichi. Suddenly, a slam of a door was heard, forcing her to make a large streak across the painting, ruining it.

"H-Huh?! Who the hell-!", she looks up, scowling at the person responsible. It was her Lieutenant, Marechiyo Omaeda.

Omaeda, seeing his Captain's fierce look, begins stammering, trying to explain himself.

"Grrr. OUT WITH IT OMAEDA!", the small woman screams.

Calming his nerves as best he can, he answers, "Head Captain has requested your presence, ma'am. I believe it's most likely a mission."

Soi-Fon clicks her tongue, extremely pissed off.

"Just great. My painting of Lady Yoruichi is now ruined. And I have a mission on my day off?!"

The short woman puts on her Captain's cloak, and attaches her Zanpakutou, Suzumebachi, to her back.

"Let's go Omaeda. I don't want to keep the Head Captain waiting."

"Y-Yes ma'am!," he quickly responds.

"I thought she was going to kill me!", he thinks to himself.

Both the Captain and Lieutenant flash step to the meeting hall where the Head Captain was waiting. When they arrived, they saw that Captain Kuchiki and Captain Hitsugaya were also there, alongside their Lieutenants.

"Now that you have arrived, Captain Soi-Fon, this meeting can begin," Head Captain Yamamoto speaks in a commanding tone.

"There have been reports of large groups of Hollows appearing in Karakura Town. I'm dispatching all of you to take care of them swiftly."

Byakuya silently nods in acknowledgment, alongside Toshiro. However, Soi-Fon speaks up.

"I apologize for speaking out, Head Captain, but if these Hollows are appearing in Kurakara Town, shouldn't we leave it to the Substitute Soul Reaper and his friends? Surely you don't need to send-"

She's cut off as Yamamoto taps his cane on the floor, and speaks to Soi-Fon.

"I understand your point, Captain Soi-Fon. However, we cannot simply rely on Kurosaki and his friends to handle our problems. It is our duty as Soul Reapers to protect the lives of humans, we simply cannot leave the bulk of the work to Kurosaki and his friends."

Soi-Fon sighs, a bit annoyed, but complies with the Head Captain nonetheless.

"Yes, Head Captain.."

"I'm glad you understand, Captain Soi-Fon. Gather whatever you may need, then head to Karakura Town immediately."

He taps his cane on the ground once more, signaling the end of the meeting. Byakuya walks off with Renji, while Rangiku begins to bug Hitsugaya, who's greatly annoyed. Soi-Fon growls lightly to herself and looks at Omaeda.

"You heard the Head Captain. Pack what you need then meet me at the Senkaimon."

"Yes Captain!"

Omaeda then flash steps away, leaving Soi-Fon by herself. She sighs, and begins heading towards the Senkaimon. Hitsugaya was already there with Rangiku. Byakuya wasn't seen yet, and neither was Renji. A few minutes after Soi-Fon arrived, Omaeda had arrived, munching on a bag of potato chips. Now all that was needed was Byakuya.