Soi Fon was up early, probably earlier than any other Captain, with the exception of Mayuri. Who knows if the mad scientist even sleeps. She was well away from the Seireitei, up in the mountains training. It was something she did to pass the time since Squad Two rarely ever had missions.

However, unlike her Lieutenant, she wasn't going to waste time idly stand by when she could be doing something worthwhile.

On the top of one of the many tall rock structures, she was performing a combination of hand stands and push-ups.

[Does anyone know the actual term for that? I'm not a gym rat so idk]

After several hours training, she left the her personal training grounds, going back to her personal quarters. Sighing loudly, she sat on the mat laid out on the floor, a towel resting atop her shoulders. She normally didn't train herself so hard, but it wasn't as if she had anything better to do. Squad 2 mainly dealt with stealth/assassinations, which they rarely ever got missions for.

After wiping the sweat off of her face and shoulders with her towel, she threw it into a random part of her room, donning her full Captain's uniform.

Tying her zanpakutou to her back, she nodded, seemingly satisfied with herself before exiting her private quarters.

"Now...where is Omaeda? He hasn't tried to annoy me yet..."

Walking through the open hallways of the Squad Two barracks, she eventually found her lieutenant sitting down on a bench, stuffing his face with chips. Groaning, Soi Fon stomps towards him.

"Omaeda! Just what do you think you are doing?! Why aren't you training like the others?!"

Omaeda gasped in surprise, his bag of chips flying into the air, never to be seen again. He looked at Soi Fon, fear evident on his face.

"C-Captain! I-I uh...I had to watch over my sister! See, she's just over there!"

He quickly points to his sister who was a few feet in front of him, running and playing in a field, trying to catch butterflies.

Soi Fon's eyes lingered on the little girl for a moment before she dropped her head and sighed. He had a reasonable excuse...this time. Next time, she wouldn't let him off so easily. She raised her head and looked at Omaeda, eyes narrowed.

"I see...however, next time I see you slacking off, there will be consequences, you understand?"

Omaeda hastily nodded, sighing lightly in relief. His attention shifted to his little sister who had successfully caught a butterfly, trapping it in her hands as if it was caught in a spiders web.

"C-Captain...uh...can I ask you something?"

Soi Fon looked down at Omaeda, an blank look on her face.

"What is it?"

"Uh...a few days ago...that human kid that helped us with those Hollows...j-just who was he? His powers were...weird..."

World of the Living

Kumo suddenly sneezed loudly, Ichigo looking at him.

"You catching a cold?"

Kumo shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe. It has been getting colder recently."

Back in the Soul Society

Soi Fon looked down as she pondered Omaeda's question. Even she was confused as to what his powers could be. She had one lead though. She recalled Captain's Byakuya and Toshiro mentioning Fullbringers.