Stress relief |00

00

warnings
-swearing
-smut
-breeding
(If I forgot something just lemme know)

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚。⁠:゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚。⁠:゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚。⁠:゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚。⁠:゚

~Miguels POV~

After a particularly difficult mission, I arrived home feeling exhausted and overwhelmed. As I shut the door behind me, I let out a heavy sigh, lamenting the day's events. Everything that could have gone wrong, had gone wrong, and I felt defeated and frustrated by the whole thing.

Slowly creeping up the stairs, opening the bedroom door, my smile widened as my gazed found you peacefully asleep in bed. Despite how tired I was, My hands twitch as I fought the urge to touch you. "Shit" I sighed feeling hot and bothered as I watched you, looking like an angel in my eyes. I had to turn and leave the room for a moment to keep myself collected. I needed to de-stress after today.. bad.

leaning back against the wall and rubbing a hand against my face, I decided that enough was enough. I just couldn't hold back anymore. My mind was consumed by the thought of waking you up from your peaceful slumber. The desire to have you, to feel your warmth and hear your sweet moans, grew stronger with each passing second. But I couldn't simply take what I wanted without your consent.

With that in mind, I carefully approached the bed and sat down beside you, my gaze fixated on your serene face. I reached out, brushing a few strands of hair away from your forehead, my touch feather-light to avoid disrupting your rest. I leaned in closer, my voice a soft murmur as I whispered, "Cara bonita, it's time to wake up. I have something special in mind for us."

As your eyelids fluttered open, I could see the confusion and sleepiness in your eyes. But as recognition dawned, a mischievous smile tugged at the corners of your lips. You were aware of my desires, of the hunger that burned within me. And that only made the anticipation grow stronger.

I couldn't resist the urge any longer. My hand trailed down your body, leaving a trail of tingling sensations in its wake. I could feel the heat building between us, the energy crackling in the air. Your body responded to my touch, arching into my hand as I gently grazed your skin. With a hungered growl, I leaned in, capturing your lips in a passionate kiss. Our mouths melded together, tongues dancing in a heated embrace. I couldn't get enough of your taste, the way you eagerly reciprocated, matching my intensity.

My hands roamed freely over your body, undressing and exploring every inch of your soft skin. I reveled in the feeling of your curves, the way your body molded perfectly against mine. My fingers trailed down, teasingly grazing along your inner thighs, before inching closer to your core.

I could feel the dampness between your legs, evidence of your arousal. It only fueled my desire, my need to claim you as mine. As my fingers slipped between your folds, I relished in the way you gasped and moaned, your body arching into my touch. "Fuck cariño, have you been thinking of me?" I purred agents your lips. But I wanted more. I needed to feel you completely, to devour you in every way possible. My lips left yours, trailing a path of hot kisses down your neck, nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin. I could feel your pulse quickening beneath my lips, your breath growing ragged.

"I want to taste every inch of you, to make you mine in every way possible."

my body hovering over yours. The hunger in my eyes was unmistakable as I gazed down at you, my voice dripping with desire. "Are you ready to surrender to me, mi amor? To let me claim you completely?"