Reflections |00

00

Warnings
-swearing
-smut
-degrading
-praising
-aftercare

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚。⁠:゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚。⁠:゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚。⁠:゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚。⁠:゚

~Miguels pov~

I smirked as I watched you getting ready for our night out. The way the new dress I bought you clung to your every curve made my blood boil with desire. The black fabric hugged your body, accentuating your figure perfectly. The neckline dipped low, teasing a tantalizing hint of cleavage, while the hemline ended at just the right spot, showcasing those gorgeous thighs that drove me wild with need.

Unable to resist any longer, I approached you from behind, my hands instinctively finding their place on your waist, pulling you closer to me. My hands couldn't resist exploring every inch of your body, tracing the curves and contours that I had come to know so intimately. The anticipation built as we stumbled towards the bedroom, our bodies locked together. I positioned you in front of the full-length mirror that adorned the wall, my body pressing against yours, the hardness of my desire evident against your clothed ass.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the reflection as I began to grind against you, my hands firmly gripping your hips, claiming you as mine. Your eyes avoided meeting your own reflection, but I couldn't let you escape the intensity of the moment. With a firm grip on your chin, I forced you to face yourself, forcing you to witness the raw passion that consumed us both.

"Look at yourself," I growled, my voice laced with possessiveness. "So fucken sexy"

You let out a whimper, I grinned wickedly as I felt your body tremble and heard the soft noise escape your lips. The sound was music to my ears, fueling the fire of desire that burned within me. My grip on your chin tightened, ensuring that your gaze remained fixed on your own reflection.

"Do you see how beautiful you are?" I whispered, my voice laced with a mix of adoration and possessiveness. "Every inch of you... Drives my fucken crazy... Tonight I'll show you how beautiful you are, mi amor" My hands roamed freely over your body, the fabric of your dress providing a barrier that I was eager to tear through. I traced the contours of your curves, feeling the way your skin responded to my touch. My fingers danced along the exposed skin of your neck, trailing down to the valley between your breasts, teasingly brushing against the soft flesh.

With a predatory hunger, I lowered my lips to your ear, my voice a low growl that sent shivers down your spine. "You're mine, cariño."

As the heat between us intensified, I pressed my body against yours, the hardness of my cock pressing against that sweet spot on your ass. My hands moved to your hips, guiding your movements in sync with mine, creating a rhythm that was both primal and intoxicating.

I relished in the sight of your reflection, watching as your face contorted with pleasure, your lips parting in silent moans. The mirror became a voyeur, capturing every moment of our passionate dance, reflecting the raw intensity of our connection.

"You belong to me, mi amor," I murmured, my voice filled with a possessive yearning. "Tonight, I will show you just how much I crave you, how much I need you. You are mine to please, to satisfy, and to claim as my own."

I groaned in satisfaction as my hand snaked around to the front, slipping past the fabric of your panties. The feel of your warmth and wetness against my fingers was intoxicating, confirming just how much you craved my touch.