Chapter 1: A kindest hearted soul's disappearance [Daily Life] ||

[Kohane's room]

*Ding Dong!*

Rin: Rise and shine students! Rin speaking here! The morning so bright as always, so better not waste it!

(.........)

(Huh? So it's Rin speaking on the monitor now?)

(I wonder what happened this time.....)

[Cafeteria]

(Oh, it's Kusanagi-san playing her games are usual, Kamishiro-san is building robots, huh? Asahina-senpai and Shononome-kun are talking, I wonder what are they talking about)

Mafuyu: Ah Good morning to you, Azusawa-san

Kohane: Ah! Morning Asahina-senpai!

Mafuyu: Anyways I'm going leave Shononome-san to you ok?

Kohane: Eh? Why?

Mafuyu: He's venting about... You know, perhaps it might involve his own personal

Kohane: Oh....

Mafuyu: I'll take my leave now, whenever you need anything, I'm at the infirmary room

(And then Asahina-senpai left, she went to the infirmary room)

Akito:.......

Kohane:.........

(Ugh.... I really hate this.... Why it's always akward silence....?)

(If... If only I could know how to... If only I could talk first.... And know what to do...)

Akito: This sucks.... Why Ena isn't here with us?

(Huh?)

Kohane: W-What do you mean?

Akito: I mean look at it, Ena is finally relaxed outside of this killing game! And then, All of us are were literally trapped here in Killing game!

Akito: Tch, if only Ena also here, she's finally have her own taste!

(Well.... It's true that Shononome-kun's sister.... Ena-san isn't? Yeah her, isn't trapped here, perhaps at least she wasn't involved but....)

(It feels wrong that you want or wished to your own sibling involved in the killing game right? Like what if they ended up getting killed...?)

Kohane: But.... You should'nt have been angry for any reason

Akito: Huh? Why?

Kohane: I mean, it's killing game for sake.... Like you really want to your sister get killed off, did you?

Akito:......

Kohane: I know it's very frustrating that your sister isn't involved here but you are, but think, At least she isn't going to die, Shononome-kun

Akito:.........

Kohane: No it's not I want you to die, perhaps we can work together to find this mastermind as this cause!

Kohane: So... Don't frustrated about it Shononome-kun, let's focus about how to escape this.

Akito:......

Akito: Do you really think that you know all about Ena Shinonome are you?

Kohane: W-Well.... Maybe I only heard about her when Akiyama-san and An-chan talk about her....