She's sleeping

Warning

Warning

18+

Warning

18+ ahead

Last warning

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck Dalton" "Oh yeah keep it up, baby. Keep riding me." Dalton groaned beneath his girlfriend. He pulled her down and against himself holding her there while he started to pound her from beneath. "OOOOOO my god! Dalton!"

he felt her getting close around him. "Shhhh Baby you have to keep it down," he said to her slowing down and still holding her down so their chest to chest. 'Knock knock' "Dalton" "Shhh baby" he hushed her. The door opening he saw his dad poke his head in.

"Dad?" Dalton was confused. "hey son. Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know you had guests over" His dad stepped in "Ummm yeah y/n's just sleeping" He was thankful for the blanket covering them making it look like Y/n was just sleeping on his bare chest.

"So I see you still don't have a roommate." Dalton's dad turned to the spare and in that time y/n can feel Dalton start to pump into her slowly. She bit her lip trying to stay quiet but a little groan slipped making Dalton stop for a sec before continuing.

"So is it just you.. Or..?" his dad turned back to them causing him to stop again fully inside y/n "Oh no your mom, brother, and sister came too they should be on their way up. Dalton's eyes widened. "Dad how about you take them to get something from the café that's on campus and it'll give me time to wake up y/n so you guys can officially meet her when you get back"

"Good idea son I'll be back with the others in a bit." with that his dad left with the door closing behind him. Dalton put his head back thanking god. Laughing y/n sat up smacking his chest. "Your bad" "You already know baby now let's get up" Pushing him back down "I have a better Idea" Placing her hands on his chest she began to grind her hips back and forth on him.

"Oh fuck" "Let me help you baby" Hands on her hips he pulled them back and forth her hands leaving his chest moving to hers and moaning. "oh my god Dalton I'm gonna cum." Dalton watched her pull at her nipples. "I know baby. I can feel you getting close fuck you're gripping me" he threw his head back. "D..Dalton.."

"I got you baby I'm getting close too..f.fuck" Dalton moved her hips faster. "Oh fuck I'm cumming" Dalton pulled her down again in the middle of her high pounding her again. Making her eyes roll to the back of her head. Hand on her throat he kissed her deeply. "Oh fuck Dalton" He could tell she was tired after her orgasm he didnt care though he wanted to feel her grip him again.

"One more baby" "Mmmm Dalton" "I know you can do it baby girl" He encouraged her. Angling his hips from under the girl he started to fuck her faster making the room fill with the sounds of their skin slapping together. He felt her get tighter and himself get closer. "Ready baby" he brought his hand down in between them finding her little bud playing with it in a way he knew would drive her over the edge with him.

"Fuck Dalton!" "y/n!" He pumped into her slowly while they came down from their high. "We should get dressed," Y/n said after they lay there for a minute him still inside her. Sitting up and lifting herself off of him Dalton sat up to remove the condom and dispose of it. They got dressed and left to use the restroom before Dalton's family got back.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say it's nice to finally meet you y/n we heard so much about you." Dalton's mom smiled at the girl. "Moooom" Dalton made eyes at her to stop embarrassing him but y/n laughed she thought it was cute he talked about her. While Dalton's parents talked to the girl his brother and sister looked around the room. His sister is mostly looking at his new drawings but his brother is being nosy.

Looking under the spare desk Foster saw something shiny and he picked it up seeing it was a gold condom wrapper. "Yo Dalton what's this?" he asked with an 'I know what this is but I want you to try to explain' smirk on his face. Dalton hearing his brother turned to him and his eyes widened for the second time that day.

Making a quick step toward him grabbing the wrapper out of his hand before his parents could see he shoved it in his pocket. "what's what?" his dad turned around asking "Oh the drawing. He's asking about the drawing" he said rather quickly chuckling. His dad just nodded at Dalton's weird behavior and turned around back to y/n paying attention to what she was saying to his wife.

Dalton looked at Foster "Let me guess? It's your roommates?" Dalton rolled his eyes at his smart ass brother. "Shut up bro" "Congrats man she's hot," Foster said making Dalton smack the back of his head. Foster rubbed the back of his head while Dalton suggested they go out to show them the campus since they tend to host events.

Leaving the room Foster stopped at the door turning to Dalton and y/n. "By the way bro your room reeks of sex," he said making Dalton and y/ns faces turn red. "Get out" Foster left laughing because he loved to mess with his older brother. Dalton and y/n followed the group out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(My first time writing something like is so if its bad keep it moving because I've already said I'm new. They'll be better in the future.... Maybe... idk I'm not a fortune teller.) -BunnyB <3