Ex Best Friend 2

"Oooh Dalton!" Dalton looked up seeing Erin above him on his lap. He could feel that she was riding him slowly moving her hips but he kept his eyes on her hands that were squeezing her breast over her shirt. "You wanna see my nipple piercings, Dalton?" Feeling himself nod her hands came down to the bottom of the Tshrit that not only covered her pierced nipples but covered where their bodies met. His shirt. It wasn't till she went to yank up the shirt that he suddenly felt something hit his face.

Sitting upright he saw Chris standing by the spare bed with his room door open. "What the hell Chris." "Thank god throwing that pillow worked. Okay, you asked me to come wake you since you were gonna be up late last night. Anyway get ready and take a cold shower you need it after all the groaning you were doing." Making a gagging sound she left closing his door behind her. Shaking his head trying to get the images of his dream out of his mind. He got his stuff knowing Chris was right he needed a shower.

Back in his dorm, Dalton was getting dressed when what Erin told him started echoing in his head. His heart ached at the thought of it but he knew the words she told him were the ones he told her years before when they were close. The worst part is he knew she liked him at the time he told her those words. Now here he was standing there years later with his chest aching. Sighing Dalton left his room with his phone in his hand and backpack on his back on the way to the library.

When he got there he found an empty table setting his stuff down before he went to find the books he needed to study. When he went to the history section to get a textbook he heard whispering. Turning the corner "Oh shit" this random guy said taking a step back from someone. That someone was Erin. He had his hand on her side obviously trying to get at her but let it fall when he seen Dalton.

"Ugh See ya later Erin" he took off in a hurry passing Dalton and making Erin roll her eyes before getting back to putting the books where they belong. "Boyfriend?" he asked not taking off the books looking for what he needed. "He wishes" she replayed the same way as him but putting books away. "So you just make out with guys in here while your working?" Dalton snapped finally looking at her. "I don't know Dalton do you still drop your friends when they don't fit you're social class?" she snapped back still not looking at him.

But she heard him sigh. "I'm sorry Erin" "Don't care" pushing her book cart out of the aisle walking away. Not even sparing him a glance but Dalton wasn't done. "Do you really hate me that much that you won't even look at me?" Erin sighed "Look dalton I dont hate you okay so stop being melodramatic. I don't care. And I don't care because it takes to much of my energy to care."Smiling at the girl "I'm glad we can put it past us I missed my best friend." He went to hug the girl but she stepped back from him and put a hand up to keep distance between them.

"Slow down there. That doesn't make us best friends. I still don't like you" She shrugged "Really? Can't we be friends or something?" He asked taking a step towards her. Looking at the boy or should she say man in front of her. 'The hair suits him. I don't have to like someone to be attracted to them.' she thought as she checked him out "Or something," She said looking him in the eyes. "What?" He asked. "Nothing nothing I'll text you later Dalton" She waved him off turning back to the cart of books she needed to put away. Dalton walked away with a small smile on his face to get the book he still needed.

===========================================

=================================================

==========================================================================

(Okay nothing tooo crazy but dang Dalton is over here dreaming about Erin. Should I write Erin dreaming about Dalton?) - BunnyB <3