7.| Promise!

Continuation...

But taking all the courage she sat beside him and turned her face to the other side. But she saw a lizard on the wall and shrieked. He turned towards her and she hugged him which was very unexpected for him.

"Can I sleep if you don't want to do anything?" She asked slowly and he didn't say anything so she took it as yes but she wetted his bare chest with her tears.

"Aaradhya" he said after recovering himself from shock which she just gave him by hugging him.

She is never this shameless in fact she never gets close to any boy but her fate throws her here and there is no going back.

"Hmm"

"You can share everything thing with me" he said but she didn't say anything so he raised her chin from his thumb. Her eyes just attracted him towards her more. He kissed her forehead gently.

She broke down in tears feeling overwhelmed by his gesture. She wants to rely on someone and wants to cry her heart out.

She started telling him how her maternal uncle sold her here two days ago in this area. How Tara Bai behaved with her. How is her life when her grandmother was alive. She told him everything.

His eyes were filled with tears and he could feel she was so scared. Because no one is there to help her.

"Aaradhya now I am with you....I promise no one will touch you until I am alive" he said while cupping her face firmly. He doesn't know why but he wants to protect her.

"Nhi... Chakraborty saheb aapko nhi pata Tara Bai Bahut khatarnaak....yaha tak ki police bhi unke ishaare pe nachti hai" She said and broke the hug while panicking.

"Tum nhi janti mai koun hu"

"Jaha tak maine kal suna hai aap khandani izzatdar log hai....aur mai nhi chahti ki aapke pariwar pe aapki wajah se ugli uthe. I am nothing but a stranger Chakar..." she said lowering her eyes but he kept his index finger on her lips.

"Shobhit...call me Shobhit. And you don't know anything about me" He said and she looked at him but then quickly looked down. She doesn't want to meet his intense eyes.

"Aaradhya I never break my promise" he added

"Promises are meant to be broken" she said still lowering her eyes.

"But in my dictionary not....Now you will not cry and you don't have to be scared of anyone...okay?" He asked while caressing her cheeks and wiped her all tears. She closed her eyes feeling his touch.

"Lekin...aap nhi samjh rhe.." but he cut off and repeated

"You will not cry...okay?" And she nodded scared of consequences.

"Smile Aaradhya. I want to see your smile" he said but she didn't smile, he sighed.

"Sleep" he said and she slept but not that worried because somewhere she trusted him. Yes in just a few hours, she trusted a stranger.

Both slept with little distance between them but Shobhit turned towards her and held her hand. But she doesn't say anything. And the next morning, he left but not before telling her to trust him.

She touched her forehead where he just kissed and left.

Anyway she has no choice other than trusting him.

Tara bai is very happy because Shobhit friends already booked Aaradhya for the next 4 days one by one.

Shobhit was very angry with his friends so first he went to his house and they all shouted

"Happy birthday" and here he is only thinking about her all day even he forgot about his birthday.

Social media, all friends, everyone congratulating him but now he has a sudden urge to listen birthday wishes from her. He was waiting for the night to go there again.

To be continued..