SEVEN- DWY

No-one's POV:

The front door opened with a soft ring and a voice behind the counter sweetly welcomed the two walking towards the case of ice cream on display. 

Baekhyun pointed towards the strawberry ice cream on display quietly so Chanyeol could grab his order and pay. 

After reassuring Chanyeol about his order he went to find an unoccupied seat for the two of them and walked towards a small booth for two in the very back of the shop. 

Baekhyun sat down on the cushioned seating and started to space out while waiting for Chanyeol. 

Thoughts filled his mind.., 

"What does Chanyeol see in me now.. I probably look so unwelcoming in his eyes, we used to be so close but now it's as if I'm pushing him away.. I swear I don't want to, but it's been so hard to open up ever since Baekbeom passed..." 

He soon snapped out of his thoughts when Chanyeol placed their orders on the table. 

He joined Baekhyun and sat down across from him. 

The silence was awkward as Chanyeol tried to make eye contact with Baekhyun but he didn't put in any effort and looked down silently. 

"So... How's life ever since I left?.." 

Chanyeol began the conversation. 

"Ok I guess.." 

Baekhyun replied and started to poke at the small cup of ice cream in front of him. 

As Chanyeol took a scoop of his cherry ice cream and placed it into his mouth, he raised an eyebrow and looked at Baekhyun knowingly. 

"I can tell something is off Baek, you can tell me we used to be so close.."

 Baekhyun breathed in and looked up for the first time ever since sitting down.

 "B-baekbeom is gone..." 

-Please comment and vote, Eliza