A Sunday morning with Tam

I loved this GIF, so CUTE! Anyways enjoy the chapter!

 - You guys sleep late, Tam ALWAYS sleeps late, especially if you guys had a long day, but the two of you don't care, you two just love being together and under the warm, soft covers. You might sleep until 11:00 am, unless Linh wakes you two with her little mercat, Princess Purryfins! Trust me that cat NEEDS its cuddles!

-  After the two of you wake up, Tam and you would try and cook breakfast together. Whether it's French toast, or maybe some English Muffins, he can make anything! You would often save some for if one of your friends decided to drop by, mostly it would be Linh, or Keefe, who comes with Sophie.

- Tam seems like he's more of a night person, since the day he just wants to sleep more, so you have to drag Tam to go with you if you wanted to go somewhere, sometimes if you push him too far he'll just grab your waist and drag you back to bed with him.

- Tam loves to just cuddle in the morning, since it's Sunday he doesn't have to do anything and can do as he pleases. Most of the time, if he's not sleepy, you guys will go to Atlantis and just spend the day walking around and just shopping, often inviting Linh with you guys to have some fun! Sometimes Linh would bring Wylie along and the four of you would just have fun.

-- Sorry this was kind of short, but I'm writing a small oneshots with Tam on a Sunday morning, so check for that coming up! Enjoy reading and send your requests! - Moonstar