His birthday!

Thank you all for 300+ views on my story! I know i haven't posted in a while, but I'm back with another chapter for all of you! Thanks again for 300+ views and 110th place in the rankings for Song!

-Tam's birthday (unfortunately we don't know Tam's birthday but for the purposes of this book, let's pretend we know)

-You decided to make him some breakfast in bed. You tried and succeeded in making homemade mallowmelt, because you are amazing, they were gooey and melty and sweet! After you made him some cinnacreme, making sure it was warm and lightly sweet, while you were busy, Tam had awoken and was about to get out of bed, when you saw him from the corner of your eye. You quickly pushed him back in bed and ran to get the breakfast.

-He was surprised but happy to see you put all your effort just to make him this meal. He smiled and kissed you on the cheek and pulled you into bed with him to share this meal with him. But, little did he know, you had more surprises for him.

-Through out the day, you surprised him with small sweets and gifts for him, Linh had helped you choose some gifts for him. Every time, Tam would kiss you and say you didn't have to do this. Finally, after a long day of surprises and gifts, it was dinner time and you made him his favorite meal, with his favorite drink, you took him out and the two of you enjoyed the meal under the stars.

(I found the recipe for mallowmelt on Shannon's website and I can't wait to try it!)

-You made him a pillow fort and the two of you spent the rest of the night cuddling and snacking on sweets like Prattles while chatting about Linh and making jokes about Keefe. Finally, the two of you cuddled up and kissed each other and fall asleep together.

(Credit goes to the artist!) 

sorry for a short chapter but I'm literally writing this in the car. (+_+)

(Thanks again for 300+ views on this story and I hope you enjoy reading this! Have a good day/night! - Moonstar)