The Vending Machine

HUMAN AU!

-You met Tam at one day. 

-You had just left school and was hungry and thirsty. You knew there was a vending machine just a few blocks away and decided to go there. As you were walking you heard a tiny meow and saw a little cat dressed in a old costume.

You gently picked up the adorable kitten and decided to buy it something as well. When you got to the vending machine, you gently put the cat down and began ordering, however when you looked down after getting your food and drinks. 

It was gone.

You began to panic wondering where the little creature had gone and if it was in trouble. Suddenly you heard a tiny meow and saw a young man, maybe a year older than you walk up towards you with the tiny kitten in his hand.

You rushed over and gently pet the kitten.

"Why did you run away, you nearly gave me a heart attack." you scolded the cute feline. But it was impossible to stay angry at the cute little face.

You stand back up and look at the male who had brought it back. He was taller than you and had pale skin, silver eyes and some silver bangs you thought looked cool. You look and wave hi.

He looks back and nods, and mentions that you should watch this cat more carefully. You blush from embarrassment and nod back. He waved bye to the kitten and left.

FAST FORWARD 2 WEEKS

Tam and you and the little kitten have become close, Tam was super sweet once you got to know him and he enjoyed spending time with you and the kitten. One afternoon, Tam had asked you to eat dinner with him and his sister. Of course you agreed, but once Linh saw her brother with a girl, she became Linh the matchmaker.

You meet them at the cute Japanese place and begin eating, Tam was talking to you and Linh snuck off to the bathroom so you two could have some alone time.

You stayed silent until you heard Tam clear his throat making you look up. He mumbled something you couldn't hear but when he said it again your face turned a soft pink.

"Would u like to go out with me?" he rushed. You blush and nod, making him super happy and giddy, but on the outside he just smiled. When Linh came back, she gave her brother a wink and smirk causing him to be quiet and blushing for the rest of dinner.

HELLO READER! Soooo, I know I haven't posted in a while but! I'll be posting around 3 new chapters counting this one soon! So stay tuned for those!

Have a good day/night and enjoy reading readers! Lots of love and support for y'all! - Moonstar