chapter two

"ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ"

NEVEAH WALKED BESIDES Daphne and Jar Jar as the six companions finally entered what they called a city, even if it looked too damaged to be considered one. The streets were full of citizens minding their own business, allowing the group to go unnoticed.

"Moisture farms, for the most part. Some indigenous tribes scavengers. The few space sports like this one are havens for those that don't wish to be found." Qui-Gon said, observing the surroundings.

"Like us." Padme continued, reminding everyone that they needed to remain unrecognized.

Jar Jar was in a constant state of panic. "Dissen berry berry bad. Oh! Icky icky goo!" Jar Jar said once something touched his foot.

"Try to keep it together, Jar Jar. We are trying to pass unnoticed." Neveah told the creature, as she stopped to wait for him. R2-D2 whistled along, agreeing with the redhead.

"Come on! Keep up, Jar Jar." Daphne turned and said once she realized her daughter wasn't next to her anymore because she was waiting for the Gungan.

Qui-Gon looked around through the little plaza surrounded by several junk spaceship dealers, and spotted a little junk shop that wasn't crowded, and said "We'll try one of the smaller dealers."

A bell rang as they opened the door and a pudgy blue alien who flew on short little wings like a hummingbird came up to them, speaking an odd language that none of them understood.

"I need parts for a J-type 327 Nubian." Qui-Gon said, cutting off his meaningless and unrecognizable words.

"Yes! Nubian. We have lots of that." the creature said, sounding excited. He then turned and started yelling in his language again, but what confused Neve was that there wasn't anyone in the room for him to yell at.

"My droid has a readout of what I need." the Jedi added before a very dirty and dressed in rags little boy came running into the room to the Hutt, who started yelling again. They were both talking in that bizarre language until the little boy sat on the counter as the creature turned back to Qui-Gon.

"So, let me take thee out back, huh? You'll find what you need." he continued before leading the way to the back.

Daphne stepped forward after telling her daughter "Stay here. It won't be long."

"And don't touch anything!" Qui-Gon added once he saw how Jar Jar picked up a gizmo, trying to figure out its purpose. The man took the part out of his hand and placed it back, stopping him from ruining something from the shop. The Gungan stuck out his tongue at the master as he left.

The two Jedi went after the Hutt with R2-D2 behind them, leaving the three kids and the Gungan alone in the shop.

Jar Jar immediately went to look at some machines, so Padme went after him to make sure he didn't break anything. The little boy was sitting on the counter, pretending to clean a part when, in fact, he was staring shyly at Neve.