Chapter 1

Hey guys just make comments at the end of these chapters and tell me what y'all think and i'll just keep adding on if you guys like them.

Mostly in Ben's POV but if i add another character i might change it for a chapter or two.

I woke up with a horrendous headache, the type of headache when you stand up too fast or get a brain freeze.

Sorry for not introducing myself first though, my name is Benjamin Riply, my friends call me ben, of course, they also call me smokescreen, and fireplace. I earned this nickname by being able to thaw out one of the two hale sisters. Trixie was also cold and isolated when she heard the devastating news, but over time I helped her get over it and she's back to her cheerful and happy self.

I'm a third year student at St. Smithins Science academy or Spy School. I wasn't a popular kid there and neither was I in regular middle school and high school, but over time i gained respect and popularity from everyone for beating SPYDER many times over and over again. But if I'm honest here, I wouldn't be alive without the help of the Hale sisters. Trixie, my all time crush, and Erica Hale. These two ladies where stunning and extremely talented. They both had similarities like their midnight like color hair and their icy blue eyes that take all the worlds worries away with a glance. Their personalities on the other hand, polar opposites. Erica is isolated, mean, scary, and alone all the time where Trixie is the complete opposite. Trixie love the attention, she's nice to everyone, and she's fun to hangout with. I used to like Erica but when I met Trixie, I was in love.

There where stories of a time when Erica wasn't so icy. There was a boy that came here with her and basically grew up with her. He was as good, if not better, than Erica at almost everything. But one day he got the call that caused him to panic and lose control of life. "I'm sorry but your parents couldn't make it.." said the policeman on the other end of the line. Noah Berry, the boy who gave Erica her happiness for years, went silent. His phone dropped making a repetitive drum like sound that filled the oddly quiet room. He spent weeks not talking to anyone but Erica. No one understood why, Erica was still cold and mean but somehow Noah made it through the wall of ice. That's until he got a mission in England that changed Erica's life forever.

I woke up with a pulsing headache that felt like someone just ringed my brain out like a soaked towel. I checked my phone to see if any new messages popped up and I had over 50 texts from both Mike and Zoe. Mike and Zoe are two of my closest friends. Zoe has dashing features like her blonde hair and bright green eyes. Mike had a nice and chiseled face with a good body. I've been training with Trixie for a year and I've gotten really good at this whole spy thing. "HURRY UP YOUR MISSING CLASS" was one of the many texts i got from the two. I didn't even need to check the time to know that it was 12:38. I strolled my way into the cafeteria to see Erica with her face in a book but surprisingly sitting with my friends and Trixie waiting for me and saving me a seat. When i saw Trixie's smile my whole day just got better.

This mood was soon taken away from me when I heard my name along with Trixie, Mike, and Erica's being called into the office. We had another mission to do.

Yo I'll write another chapter soon i just gotta do some things but let me know what you guys think so far.