Chapter 2

I'll try to make my chapters longer but schools almost starting for me and because I have 3 AP classes to study for it might not be but I will try to make them longer.

I rushed into the principal's office with Trixie and Erica already there and Mike running in from behind me. "These kids are going onto another mission," cried the principal. He hasn't been fond of me because for the past three years I've been more successful than he ever has in his 15 year career of desk work. With a big smile we heard Trixie say, "We are going to Japan!" Mike and I were thrilled where Erica looked as usual but with a hint of sadness in her eyes. "When do we leave?" Mike asked Cyrus, Trixie and Erica's grandfather, probably one of the most competent spies only competing with Cathrine and the two sisters. "In an hour and a half," Erica replied coldly. We all rushed to our room to get ready for the trip and the 6 and 11 hour plane rides. I quickly packed my clothes, toothbrush and toothpaste, chargers, a pocket vpn, and some hair products. I got to the car at 03:00 to see Trixie and Erica already waiting. We waited for mike who was running late. Mike charged to the car screaming "sorry for being late," which was usually the case because Mike's room was pin the hale building, which is the furthest away from them all.

We left for the airport because we don't have authority to take one of the CIA planes because of the amount of gas needed for the trip.

"Get some sleep on the way there, just in case, you need to focus in the airport for any SPYDER agents." Cyrus said while patting Trixie on her back. "Your not coming with us?" I asked.

"I can't because one, I'm retired and two, I would blow your cover while your there. You guys need to act like a group of kids from america on a vacation until we get anything suspicious in the area. If any problems come up we'll contact Catherine and Alexander for help." Cyrus replied

This was one of the few times we got to go onto a mission by ourselves; but from it all Mike only got the vacation part. He was already smiling wide ready to spend hundreds at Japan for our so called, "vacation"

I sat in between of Trixie and Mike on the way there while Erica sat shotgun with a shotgun in her hands. After 5 minutes 27 seconds I fell asleep on Trixie's shoulder.

I woke up to a small shove on my shoulder from Trixie telling me to wake up. We walked into the surprisingly empty airport. We made our way to check in and checked all of our bags in with one carry on each. In my bag I had some electronics, hair stuff, and a few other things that would pass for a teenager to have.

We went through security easily and sat at our gate waiting for our flight in 32 minutes while eating some food.

On this flight I tried my best to stay awake the whole 6 hours so when we landed in Seattle and got onto our next flight to Japan, I could sleep the 12 hours of that flight.

I was surprised because that's now what Trixie was thinking. She was out cold as soon as we took off and I couldn't do anything but admire her beauty. Even when she slept she had no flaws. She sat there eyes shut, parts of her hair over her face, covering half of it with a blanket covering her body.

We had the middle seats so I was again stuck between Mike and Trixie while Mike got the isle seat. Erica also got an isle seat next to Trixie. Erica was wide awake like me but both Mike and Trixie was in a deep slumber.

I watched movies the whole way, same with Erica. We shook Trixie and Mike awake as the plane was landing. Of course, Trixie woke up easily at the first push where Mike, Mike wouldn't wake up until the screeching of the tires of the plane hitting the ground woke him up.

As we left the plane Trixie said "Can we get something to eat, I'm famished." We all agreed and quickly went to a Mcdonald's that was close by the gate. Mike and I both got big mac, Trixie got a 20 piece chicken nugget meal, and Erica took out a salad from her bag. We all started to scarf our food down when we heard the call for our flight. Because this flight was 12 hours long the CIA got us first class seats so we could properly relax and be stress free for a while.

We boarded first and when we saw our seats we all gasped in shock other than Erica, obviously. The first class seats where groups and we where all lined up next to each other with circular cubicles that made our seats look like the Audi logo from above.

I soon got a drink and started to drift off to sleep and so did everyone else. I woke up to some turbulence and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to watch some movies. At the top of my screen I read "6 hours and 12 minutes until landing." I sighed as prepared as I could be for this long flight. I was watching some marvel movies when I saw the door between Trixie and my own little room open up. She must have heard me because she gave me a glare showing that I woke her up and she also couldn't go to sleep.

"Want to watch some movies together?" I asked trying my hardest not to blush or stutter. "Sure, I can't go bad to sleep so why not." Trixie responded.

We laughed and giggled our way through the six hours, that for the first time in a while, I lost track of the time and soon we where getting ready for landing.

We walked off the plane to grab our bags and go through customs. As we lined up I smiled thinking that after all Trixie could like me.

Let me know if you guys like this so far. I know this isn't a Berica story and some of you guys want that but I've seen so many of those stories so i decided to change it up a bit. I am willing to make a Berica story but i don't like to because they all end the same way. Thank you anyways