Chapter 3

I don't have a message now just keep letting me know what you think.

As we left the airport we where granted with a car from the CIA to help us blend in by giving us an Audi SUV. We quickly scrambled into the car and left to get a hotel room somewhere in tokyo to wait for our instructions from Cyrus.

We booked 3 rooms. One for me, one for Mike, and the last one was a two bed room for Erica and Trixie. We all gathered in Trixie and Erica's room waiting for a call or text from Cyrus. and after a few minutes, ring. Erica's phone starting ringing with a call from Cyrus.

"We have found SPYDER's position but we have no idea what they are up to. That's for you guys to figure out." The call line shut down and the room went silent. We came up with a plan to find out what SPYDER was up to once again.

We walked out of the room but as soon as the door closed we heard the two talking. Mike and I leaned onto the door to listen, I know not the best move for a spy, and we heard Trixie ask Erica "Are you sure your going to be fine on this mission?" "Of course I will be. Those feelings are gone when I'm anywhere but home." Erica replied. Mike and I curiously looked at each other in shock when the door swung open and we both face planted into the floor.

"Thanks for the privacy," Erica said coldly to us that made me entire body shiver in fear. Mike quickly interrogated the two on what they haven't told us about this. "It's none of your business," Trixie said, shocking me because she hasn't talked to anyone in that tone unless it's serious. Mike obviously didn't catch onto the tone and kept asking.

I was ready for a fist to be swung at Mike but the two gave in. "Fine but if this i formation leaves this room, you two are dead." Erica threatened. Mike and I nodded in fear but also in curiosity. What could be so important that it would shake Erica Hale out of focus.

"When Noah got the news about his family dying tragically, he spiraled. He shut everyone out of his live except Erica." Trixie continued, "The two got along very well and we weren't surprised when they started dating." As Trixie said this, I felt a shiver of jealousy crawling up my back. I didn't know why this was happening because I thought I was over Erica; but the thought of her and another man dating made me sad. And while this was going through my head Erica was blushing and looking down because of how much her sister just exposed.

"Anyway, Noah went on one final mission to Japan, where we are right now, but he never came back. And spy school being a school of spies, rumors spread like wildfire," Trixie said. "There where many theories of why's happened to Noah but the two biggest one was that he died on the mission or that it was his way of quitting the CIA." We all knew Noah well but not on a personal level. Noah was known as the Ice King because he was cold as winter in Alaska when we met. Erica was cold but Noah compared to her was over 100 times colder, if not more. And the thought of him dying on a mission was unlikely because he was the top student. He was above all hales, even Cyrus would be impressed by what he knew and what he could do. Quitting the CIA was also a stretch because he didn't have actual family but the Hales and he wouldn't leave them even if it meant being tortured in the worst way possible.

I thought it was suspicious but there was no good explanation for why he went missing. Most people just figured he went on another mission back to back and just hasn't returned but after hearing this from both of them I was in shock.

After the story we learned that Erica's ice wall became thicker after Noah went missing, same with all the hales. I liked Erica at the time and didn't know Trixie even existed. But soon after I was talking to the principal about another mission to go on when Trixie walked in. I spent months almost a year talking to her but thawed her ice wall quickly, earning me many nicknames as I said before.

"Feelings are bad for spying" Erica said, shocking everyone for not showing emotion after talking about the love of her life's death, but after looking for a bit, I saw her holding back tears in her eyes. I was going to take this as a chance to talk to Trixie alone but right before I could ding, a text from Cathrine Hale.

"We have found the hideout location for SPYDER, check this place first." We all read the text and got ready as fast as possible. The location sent with the text was close to us, a mile walk at most. We started walking over there trying our best to look like tourists. Trixie and I walked behind Erica and Mike walked behind us. I decided that right now would be an okay time to make a move because whatever I do wouldn't draw attention to us, so I made my move.

It felt like the sun got closer by a few hundred miles as I was sweating. I had the hand of Trixie Hale in mine, interlocked. She didn't say anything and neither did anyone else. I was blushing so hard that I matched the colors of Chinese new year.

Mike soon realized and smiled and winked at me with two thumbs up, while I guessed Erica didn't see yet but I looked over at Trixie's face to see he blushing. And surprisingly, making her blush just made her more attractive. I wondered if Erica looked that good if not better when she blushed, I obviously wouldn't know because she's never blushed around anyone except for Noah.

As we arrived at the warehouse that SPYDER was hiding out in we all took our spots to see if there was anything we could find to help our mission. Tearing my hand away from Trixie's was heartbroken but was quickly healed by a blushed smile from her.

"WHO'S HERE?!" Yelled a familiar voice. Joshua Hallal. I signaled for the team to listen in with me. "We just saw them boss," replied a deep voice with some rasp added to it. Mike and I took lookout while Erica and Trixie went in. We didn't see anything suspicious for a good 38 minutes and 19 seconds until an alarm rang out, and Erica and Trixie ran out of the building holding bag fills of files.

We ran quickly as gunshots pierced through the air. As we turned the corner we instantly found a place to hide away and once we did we saw Mike just pass out onto the floor.

We all stood in shock as we saw a gunshot wound in Mikes chest. After a second or so the Hales instantly went to work and took the bullet out and treating the wound. Mike almost died right then and there, but thanks to the two he lived his an inch of his life.

We carried Mike back to our hotel room and waited for a sign that he was alive on the way there. Around a quarter mile into the walk Mike's eyes fluttered open. I looked at him happy, Mike gave us his signature grin before passing out again. As we arrived to the room we all sat in Mikes room and waited while Erica gave Cathrine a call about what happened.

As we waited for Mike to wake up and after Erica ended her call with her mother Erica said "Mom is sending us two agents to come help us." "Who?" Trixie retaliated. With a deep sigh Erica said back "Aubrey and one other agent we don't know yet." We where all curious on why Cathrine would send an agent we didn't know but I was most curious on the fact of who Aubrey was and how they knew her.

With this thought in mind Erica said "Aubrey is our sister, our most normal one after Trixie joined us." I was shocked and just stood there thinking I knew a lot about the Hales just to be proven wrong every day. Mike woke up around 3 hours, 18 minutes, and 52 seconds. We where all relived when he took his first breath but that would be soon forgotten when someone walked through the door of our hotel room.

I think this is my longest chapter, not exactly sure but hope you enjoyed it and if your reading this either the next chapter is in the works and would be posted soon or it already i. :)