class president

moonbyul rolled around in her bed.
she wraps her arms and legs around her pillow, squishing it closer to herself.
it was like that damned school trip had removed years from her lifespan.

"yuna who is at the fucking door!?" she groaned, hearing yuna click her tongue and probably roll her eyes (although she didn't see her) before getting up to get the door, interrupting the continuous distressing knocking.

"oh hey dude" yuna chuckled, probably letting the person who was knocking inside.
"is moonbyul still sleeping?" a familiar voice made her eyes shot open. "yes she is. . . i think" yuna replies.

"yes i am" moonbyul whispers to herself, closing her eyes again. maybe if she pretends to be asleep they wont bother her.

what a silly tactic.
of course it wasn't gonna work.
next thing she knew the abnormally tall nutjob had jumped on her and was severely disturbing her eardrums with his incredibly loud voice and strange ability to say the most idiotic things everytime he opened his mouth.

"do you wanna die?!" moonbyul sits up and riki grins. "hello love"

"oh my god i hate you" she squeals, kicking her feet and slamming her head on the pillow multiple times. "don't worry it'll pass" riki said with a giggle, agressively petting her head and he swore moonbyul was gonna bite his arm off if he didn't get his hand off her head.

"get dressed" he ordered and moonbyul raised her eyebrows. "the fucking audacity you bi-" she sits up, ready to hit him with every object within her reach. she would've, if yuna hadn't interrupted.

"woah woah okay easy there, feisty woman" riki laughed, and he might have been wrong but to him it only seemed like she got angrier (if that was even possible)

"you have an event to organize, remember class president?"
oh right. class president.
moonbyul sighs slowly.
"and you're here for what...exactly?" she crossed her arms over her chest. "well, as your boyfri-" riki wasn't able to finish the sentence. byul shut him up before he could, pressing her hand over his lips.

"don't ever call yourself my boyfriend unless necessary, got it? you're enjoying this way too much, you better stop or i'll tell Jieun we broke up" Moonbyul threatens and Riki shakes his head.

"are you crazy? that girl is a fucking maniac, don't do that to me" he pleads but moonbyul didn't really look like she gave a shit, she simply rolled out of bed and brushed her hair

"could you wait outside so i can get changed?" she asked, her tone annoyed and riki simply nods, walking out.

"douchebag" moonbyul whispers to herself, picking up the bra she had thrown across the room the previous morning before slipping on a white skirt and a pastel purple hoodie. she ties her hair half up with a ribbon. slipping a lipgloss in the pocket of her hoodie, she finally walks out.

riki looks up from his phone, his eyes go up and down her figure a couple of times before he starts walking, saying nothing.

"is JJ already at there?" she asks, breaking the uncomfortable silence.
"not a clue" he answers dryly.

"you must have some kind of bipolar disorder" moonbyul mumbled.
"girl you too" riki clicked his tongue, looking slightly offended.

she rolled her eyes and sighed. "do you think i should talk to JJ?" Riki raises his eyebrows, looking somewhat perplexed for a few seconds. "i don't know nor care but if you ask me, he's really vexatious and cringe"

"right, but nobody's asking you" she huffed
"you didn't deny what i said though" Riki asserts, looking incredibly satisfied.

"stop that. he's is my friend, so i dont find him nor vexatious or cringe, if you do, its a you problem" moonbyul points out as they walk down the campus. "friend?" a wry laugh leaves riki's throat.

'FRIEND, YOU BLIND BITCH?!' he thinks to himself, holding himself back from screaming his thoughts at her face.
yeah that would totally get him in trouble. so he kept his mouth shut for once.

moonbyul decided to not answer.
it was better that way.