ᴺᴵᴺᴱ

Hanzo POV

I woke up the next morning and saw Cassidy sat up on the bed, on his phone.

"Good morning." He said sweetly. "Morning." I replied whilst stretching.

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked me, this is when I remembered what happened last night.

"Uhm.. sure." I said reluctantly. He sighed a little, "So, what do you like to eat?"

"I don't know." I replied. "When WAS the last time you ate?" I froze for a second trying to remember, "I don't know.. like, a few days ago?"

"Hanzo that's really bad.." He said whilst pulling me in for a hug.

"How about I make you a sandwich? You know, starting off small." I nodded and he went downstairs.

I laid down on the bed, flat on my back and looked at the cieling sighing.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through tiktok. It took about 8 minutes before Cassidy came jogging back up the stairs.

He handed me a plate with a Turkey sandwich on it. "Here." He said, smiling at me.

I thanked him and kind of just, stared at it. I hadn't eaten meat or anything like that in a while.

I sniffed it, it actually smelled quite nice. Hesitantly, I took a bite out of it and my eyes widened. "You like it?" He asked me.

I smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah, it's nice." I never realised how hungry I was until I actually ate food.

Maybe I just thought it tasted good because I was literally starving. Either way, I was probably going to eat it all.

"I'm going to go and take a shower, make sure you eat it all." He said to me. "Yeah, I will." I said, taking another bite.

>

Cassidy POV

I walked out of the room and made my way into the bathroom. I was happy he was able to open up to me about his struggles.

And I'm glad I was able to help him. Hopefully he kept his word and actually ate the sandwich.

I washed my body and hair thoroughly before stepping out and wrapping a towel around my waist.

I entered my room and Hanzo immediately looked away, his face turning red. I took the opportunity to tease him, "What's wrong? Like what you see?" I chuckled.

He pinched his nose bridge and said, "Stop!" I laughed a little more before taking my clothes and going back into the bathroom to get dressed.

I got changed and walked back into my room. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"I don't know.. can't we just you know, relax?" He said in a.. kind of flirtatious tone? I couldn't really tell.

But either way my face turned a light shade of pink. I gulped and nodded before going to sit down with him on the bed.

"Don't you want to get changed?" I asked him, realising he was still in his clothes from yesterday.

He smiled a little before replying, "Yeah, I'll get changed." I nodded and he looked in his suitcase for his clothes.

He grabbed a shirt and some sweatpants and began to strip, right in front of me.

I looked away. He knew what he was doing, and it was working.

"I'm ready." He said, climbing back onto bed. "Uhm, alright." I said nervously.

"What's wrong? Like what you see?" He giggled and I rolled my eyes playfully, "What if I do?" I returned the flirt.

He shrugged, trying to brush it off and just grabbed them remote out of my hand, turning on my TV.

"Let's watch this." He said, pressing play on a series called "Heartbreak High." It looked pretty interesting.

"Alright." I agreed. All of a sudden, he sat up and sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder.

We were about 1 and a half episodes in when suddenly he turned around, now straddling me, "Cassidy, I'm bored.."

{676}

Sorry for short chap, next one will contain smut ☆