Chapter 6

Prapai's POV

        All 4 of us was sitting at our table, as Rain was sitting next to Phayu and Sky next to me. Phayu and Rain was being lovey dovey but with me playing with Phayu's feet underneath the table as I was just staring at Sky as I could tell he was a bit uncomfortable so I wrapped an arm around his waist pulling him closer to me as he looked at me a bit confused.
          "Just relax babe, just be yourself." I said as I leaned in to kiss his cheek as his face went red as he slightly pushed me away as I turned to see Phayu and Rain looking at us with huge smiles on their faces.
       "Awe, my baby Sky is still so shy." Rain said as he got up running to the other side of the table wrapping Sky in his arms kissing his head to be pushed away slightly by him.
      "Will you two stop. I still have some adjusting to do." He said as he still seemed a bit uncomfortable as Rain's smile left his face before going back over to Phayu as he buried his face into Phayu's chest.
        "Babe, he was just trying to cheer you up. Be easy on him. He's still trying to adjust himself. We all are." I said as I lifted my hand to pat his head but just dodged it.
       "I..I'm sorry, Rain." He said as Rain had looked up with a tear stained face like he was crying as he got back up running back over to Sky throwing his arms around him.
       "I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm just trying to get used to everything." He said as he wrapped his arms back around Rain rubbing his back help soothe him.
       "It's okay, I love you." Rain said before pulling and kissing Sky on the cheek.
       "Are we all okay now?" I said as I was holding hands with Phayu across the table as Rain was sitting on Sky's lap.
       "Sorry, guys. I just need to try harder." Sky said as I lifted my other had to caress his head as Rain was still sitting on his lap with his arms still wrapped around him.
     "So, how do you guys wanna try and split times with each other. It might be a little complicated with his living separately." Phayu asked as Sky and Rain had finally separated from each other both looking at each other than to us shrugging their shoulders.
       "Well, I know that hotels must be getting expensive." I said looking over at Phayu and Rain as they just chuckled as I had rolled my eyes.
      "You know what, I have an idea." I said looking at the 3 of them as they all were looking at me confused.
       "What idea?" Rain asked a bit edgarly.
        I smiled looking over at Sky and Rain, "Why don't you two move in with Phayu and I, I have an extra room. And you two can get out of that apartment." I said as Sky and Rain looked at each other, as Rain jumped up from Sky's lap.
     "Really, P'Pai? Then I won't have to worry about my time between Sky and Phayu!" He said happily as he ran back over to Phayu hugging him.
     "I can live with both you and Sky!" He said all happily as I turned to see Sky as he seemed to be uncertain.
     "You sure about that?" Sky asked as I wrapped my arms around him kissing his head.
     "More than certain. It'll be easy with our busy schedules and what's better than living with the both people that you love?" I said as Rain clapped his hands in excitement.
     "I agree! I get to eat, sleep, and be in the same house as my Sky and P'Phayu!" Rain said as giggly.
     "So how about it? Hmm?" I asked Sky still caressing his hair.
     "Come on, Sky. I agree with Prapai. You two can get out of that small apartment, and we all will have equal time spending time with each other." Phayu said with a smile and slight nod as Rain was looking at Sky with pleading eyes as he just sighed and rolled his eyes.
    "Fine, I suppose Rain and I can move in. But one condition." He said as well had our attention towards him.
     "I have my privacy to myself. And no wanting to watch." He said as we just all giggled.
      "We aren't all that comfortable just yet for all of that anyways. Besides, the room is on the other side of the house. So no disruptions." I said as I just ruffled Sky's hair as he just pushed my hands off.
     "Since you both agreed, let's not waste any time. You guys should move in this weekend and I'll hire a moving company to help. Hmm, Friday is in two days so that should be enough time for you both to pack up everything. Phayu and I will be by to help tomorrow or Friday afternoon." I said as Rain was just so giggly and happy while hanging all over Phayu as I had leaned in kissing Sky's cheek.
      "It'll be okay babe, we'll make this work I promise." I said as he turned towards me with a look that I can tell that he's still a bit uncomfortable with it all.
      "Let's just enjoy our lunch so you 3 can get back to work, as I have things myself to do." I said as I caressed Sky's head with a slight nod as we all set back to enjoyed our lunch.

Sky's POV

         Laying in bed with Rain in my arms after making love, I couldn't help but think about the situation and about Rain and I moving into P'Pai's and P'Phayu's place.
     "Babe, you sure this is a good idea?" I asked as Rain had sat up looking down at me.
     "I don't see how it's a big deal. We all agreed with the open relationship, so why not? It'll be better than going back and forth or maybe the hotel cost thing. And we get to be with P'Phayu and P'Pai all the time so no one has to worry about who gets more attention than who. It's perfect." He said with a wide smile on his face as I sighed sat up and caressed his hair.
        "If you say so, and if you really want to, then I'm okay with it." He happily hugged me tightly as I lifted my hands to hug him back.
      "You're literally the best!" He said as he pulled away kissing my cheek.
        "I promise, you're still going to have plenty of time with me, so please don't avoid P'Pai too much. It'll make him too sad. I want you happy as well as P'Phayu and P'Pai." He said as I smiled lifting my hand to caress his face.
      "I believe you. But, I'm curious about something." He looked at me confused.
       "First question, why are you nice to P'Pai all of a sudden? You seemed liked you hated him back then?" I asked but he looked away avoiding me.
      "When did I?" He said as I turned his face to look at me.
       "Uh, when I first told you about Prapai and I going out. You looked like you was mad and upset when you tried hooking me up with him in the first place."
       "I…I don't know what you're talking about."
       "Don't lie to me. You should know that I know you better than that." He just sighed.
       "That was before I knew what he was, and I just wanted the best for you. And…I didn't want him to take my bestie away." He said giving me those pouty eyes that I know that I can't handle.
       "You just wanted me for yourself, didn't you?" I teased as he shook his head.
      "No!" He said in that high pitch voice that he does when he lies.
      "You know damn well that I know that you're lying." I said as I had started tickling him as he had pushed me away with a blushed face.
        "What was your second question?" He asked as he got serious all of a sudden as my smile dropped before sitting back up off of him.
       "How did you and P'Phayu, like you know. Start sleeping together again? How and when did it happen exactly?" I asked as he had sat up giving me "I'm sorry" look.
      "I'm really sorry, Sky. I really am. I shouldn't have lied and gone behind your back. But it happened a few months ago when we were assigned to go on the business trip that one time, and well those sparks just sparked again, and things happened. Next, thing I know, it just kept going until you confronted me about it and I had a talk with P'Phayu. And, now I get to be with you and him. And you can be with P'Pai again and me as well. I didn't expect things to turn out like this. But, I'm really happy that it did. I can have my best friend, my husband and P'Phayu." He said as I could feel my heart start to hurt, but at the same time I'm not so mad or sad as I took get to be with my best friend, and the other love of my life, P'Pai.
        Rain not looking at me, I lifted his head to look at me, "I was so heartbroken when I found out about you and P'Phayu. I just wish that I didn't find out the way I did, but I agree. I still had lingering feelings for P'Pai, but I just didn't want to hurt you and just focus on you. But since things has already turned out like it did, I'm glad. I don't have to worry about losing you while still being able to confront my feelings that I still have for P'Pai." I said with a slight smile as he smiled back.
      "I'm glad that you're finally getting courage to deal with your feelings with both P'Pai and I. I just want you happy and if I and P'Pai can make that happen, then I'm beyond happy. I understand that things still are uncomfortable but I'll do my best so you can be at ease. I know P'Pai will do the same. His love for you is incomparable. And my love for you is something that you can't get everyday." He said as I couldn't agree more, as I had pushed him back down on the bed hovering over him as I looked at him in the eyes.
       "I love you so damn much, what have I done to deserve a best friend and lover like you?" I asked as he lifted his arms to pull me into a kiss before parting.
        "I could say the same about you. I love you so much!" He said as he pulled me back into a heated passionate kiss as we had made love for the second time that night.