Chapter 6

Chapter 6 – Your POV

After a busy day I got into bed ready to sleep. Having sent the selfie and video to my family group chat that they went madddd for...

Family Group Chat

Me: Attaches the video and selfie

Me: Just going to leave this hear.....

Sis: I'M SORRY WHATTTTT

Dad: Very cool! Thanks Miss Williamson!

Mum: How lovely, hope you had a wonderful time! x

Remembering again what Leah said I pop the selfie up on my story this time putting "Starting a tradition here @leahwilliamsonn"

I popped my phone to the side and sat in bed with my laptop, just finishing some notes for work. Half an hour later and it was bedtime! I grab my phone seeing loads of notifications, coming through because of my story all saying the same thing!

I opened my Instagram and went to the messages, seeing a new chat I click on it.

@leahwilliamsonn: liked your story.

OMG.

Leah's POV

What a day. Course work and a match has tired me out completely. But what a successful day!

Lying on my bed watching Selling Sunset, the money they work with is just crazy!

Going on Instagram I aimlessly scroll looking at notifications. I click on my mentions and have a scroll through, this is my favourite part of the night.

Again I come across Jules' Instagram story, she uploaded again, It was a selfie of us with the caption "Starting a tradition here @leahwilliamsonn". Do I like it, do I not, will it seem eager or strange, ahhh fuck it!" I double tapped the story before closing my phone. I settled into bed and fell asleep ready for my day off!