Chapter 11

Chapter 11 – Your POV

I made my way back to my desk with Bella. Both sitting down and turning our seats towards each other.

"All I'm saying is it doesn't seem fair that head bitch swoops in and takes credit for all of your hard work" Bella says to me.

"Bella, I have enough work, it's okay!" I tell her grabbing my laptop and notepad getting back work.

"Eurghhh, she riles me up so much" Bella moans.

"Hahahah really, I can't tell" I laugh, Bella sits up in her chair spotting something behind me.

"Heads up, Head Bitch is on her way over". Bella murmurs, I turn to see Tessa what we can only be described as struts over to us.

"Jules, April wants you" she says, before turning around and walking away, I look to Bella who raises her eyebrows, I shrug, and I stand up follow her. We turn the corner to go into the office before I know what happens Tessa turns arounds and points her finger in my face.

"Don't mess this up for me" he states before turning around and walks into the meeting room. I walk into the meeting room to be met with April, Tessa, Leah and her team.

"Jules, we were just having a chat about working together with Leah and Leah and her team suggested bringing you on board. Whilst I understand you are very busy and full to the brim with work, what are your thoughts on that?" April asks me.

Wow, I wasn't expecting this, this is like a dream client for me. My passion of football and the link to my grandma, this is what I've been waiting for. But, I'm still very busy and don't really have the time to put towards this. I look around the room receiving a scowl look from Tessa.

Clearing my throat "I am very busy at the moment" I confirm "However, I would love to be able to help out in some way, even if it's just coming up with some idea's".

"That would be great" Leah says, instantly.

"Okay so let's say Tessa has full control of this with additional thoughts coming from Jules, how does that sound? Is everyone happy with that?" April asks.

"Well if you'll follow me to the reception Natalie, I'll get all of your details to send you the agreement" April says, standing up with Natalie following.

"May I use your bathroom before I leave?" Leanne, one of Leah's managers asks.

"Tessa, would you mind showing where our bathroom is?" April asks.

"Yes of course, just this way" Leanne follows Tessa out of the room, leaving just Leah & I in the meeting room. I stand up and start to tidy up the meeting room popping the notepads back in the cupboards and collecting the water glasses.

"Thanks so much for doing this" Leah says.

"It's no problem".

"Yes, it is, you're fully booked!" Leah exclaims.

"Well yeah but, this is so much more interesting than everything else I'm doing" I smile to myself. I look up and see Leah smiling.

"Oh, is it, why?" Leah asks.

"Because I have a genuine interest in it" I state, going around tucking the chair's under the table.

"Awwww you have a genuine interest in me?" Leah touches her heart.

"Nooooo! I mean the link to football that interests me" I smirk.

"Ouch that hurts, so how have you been? Feels weird seeing you outside of the football ground".

"I've been good, lots of pressure and I'm just so busy with work all I seem to do is work, eat and sleep" I say.

"I feel the same, train, eat and sleep and don't talk to me about the pressure".

"Oh, I bet, how are you feeling for the game at the weekend?" I ask.

"It's a big match, one of the biggest of our season and I think we're all just so nervous it could go either way. Are you coming to watch?" Leah questions.

"Of course, I am!"

"Where are you sat? I'll try and give you a wave in the warmup".

"Uh you won't be able to see me I'm at the back, Section U21 Row T" I remember.

"If you give me your phone number, I'll see what I can do to get you better seats" Leah suggests.

"Are you sure? It's only me going I don't mind where I sit, it's about the atmosphere for me" I say, flabbergasted at the suggestion.

"Absolutely" Leah says, reaching for her phone in her pocket, passing me her phone she tells me to pop my number in. I hear footsteps approach the meeting room, and Tessa appears standing in the doorway.

"Leah, why don't I take you to reception your managers are wondering where you are?" she asks.

"Okay, thank you" Leah says, before leaving she turn to me, I hand her phone back to her. "I'll see what I can do with the tickets" she repeats to me, I nod.

"Bye, nice to see you!" I say with a smile, jeez Jules way to be cool, calm and collected.

"Nice to see you too!" she says before turning around and following Tessa to the reception.

I make my way down the corridor back to my desk where I see Bella on her laptop. I sit down sorting my desk out again.

"Hey, I'm backkk" I sing.

"Oh hey, how did it go?" Bella asks.

"Yeah, it was good, they asked me to be apart of the team" I say. Bella squeals next to me hitting my arm excitedly.

"OH MY GOD THAT IS A HUGE DEAL"

"I'm excited, Leah's going to try and get me better seats for the game at the weekend!"

"OH MY GOD THAT IS SO COOL"

"Bella shhhh! Everyone's looking!"

"Sorry! I'm just so excited for you!" she exclaims.

"Hahaha it's okay! She's going to text me if she can get better tickets."

"WAIT whatttttt, LEAH MISS CAPTAIN OF ENGLAND WILLIAMSON HAS YOUR NUMBER" Bella exclaims.

"Bella shhh! And yes, she does just for the tickets." I say, turning back to my laptop.

Again, I hear the faint sound of heels making its way closer to me then I hear someone clearing their throat behind me. I turn around in my chair and low and behold Tessa's stood there.

"We're having a meeting in April's office now" she turns away, I look over to Bella who rolls her eyes I smile and make my way to April's office. Again, Tessa turns around before we reach the door.

"Let's get one thing straight. I'm in charge of this team, not you. You will take orders from me. Got it?"

"Tessa, I didn't ask to be a part of it, I have enough on my plate" I state.

"Just stay out of it, I'm higher up than you, you take instructions from me, okay?" Tessa says, before turning and walking into April's office.

I enter behind her taking a seat on the sofa next to Tessa. April comes to sit on a chair in front of us.

"Now girls, I don't need to tell you how big of a deal it we've is got Leah Williamson as a client. Now we can't mess this up otherwise they will walk out of the door and find another PR company. To have this link will only increase and build our business" April says.

"Oh, absolutely April, I won't let you down!" Tessa says including a wink at the end, she's such a kiss arse.

"I understand" I nod confirming to April that I will work as hard as usual to keep the client happy, like I usually do.

"Okay, well let's look at the different options we have then, Jules care to start with any ideas you've had?"

"Of course" I say opening my notepad.