First Time (SMUT)

🛑 WARNING 🛑
Smut chapter: Including unwillingness, manipulation, excessive graphic smut 💀 if this is sensitive material to you please skip this chapter 😊

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

He's on his back, no longer in ropes but it was hard to overpower this guy. He was strong and knew exactly where to pin Gage down.

Gage: "C-can't we find another way? Can't I just work for you instead?!"

Greger chuckles a bit, "Not a chance. Now be still."

He leans down, tongue gliding up Gages neck, and it's enough to make him let out a panicked yelp. He didn't want this. This was scary, and made him want to jump up and run. The feeling of being pinned down and licked on, it was terrible.

Greger: "If you obey me this won't be so bad, you know?"

Obey? Right because this is something you can magically make better?

Gage: "H-how?"

His hands are moving all across his chest now, his shirt still on.

Greger: "I can be nice. It's your choice~"

Gage stops squirming so much, trying to "obey" like he's saying.

Greger: "Good boy~"

His hands explore even more, finding a nipple and pinching it, making Gage arch his back and let out a pained little whine.

Gage: "H-hurts.."

Greger: "You're sensitive~"

Gage: "J-jackass-"

Greger chuckles at that, and moves along. His hands explore more south, groping through the jeans Gage had on still.

Greger: "You're actually hard from this? Seriously?"

Gage panics, why WAS he hard? It's just a response, right?

Gage: "Shut up-"

Greger: "What? You like being raped?"

Gage: "I said SHUT UP!"

Greger chuckles yet again, enjoying everything Gage was doing. The way he was squirming and yelling, too embarrassed to even look up.

Greger: "Don't get too loud. My men might come check on us~"

Gage gasps, worrying about that. Nobody needs to walk in on this...

Greger: "Shhh...good boy~"

The way he says that stirs something inside Gages gut. Finally Greger strips him down, and pulls out something from the night stand. Looks like...a bottle of lube?

He pops it open and pours a little into his hand, then slides a finger into Gages entrance. It makes him squirm and arch his back, and the lube is so cold...but it was opening him up nicely. One finger for a while. Then a second. Than a third.

Greger: "Feels good right?"

Gage: "N-no.."

Greger smiles, "It's ok to feel good~"

Gage: "It doesn't.."

Greger: "Your dick says otherwise~"

Gage: "Shut..up!"

Greger: "You're so cute. I'm really starting to like you~"

Gage lets out some soft moans, enjoying the fingering. Though he's not gonna say it out-loud..

Greger: "Alright, that's enough of that. Don't want you to cum that easily."

Damn...Now it's on to the next act. Greger pulls out his member, and Gages eyes widen. He's big! Like a literal porno actor! What the actual fuck!

Gage: "W-wait! Wait! Can't we just finish with hands?"

A pathetic plea...

Greger: "No, now shut up and spread your legs. Don't make me force you."

Gage bites his lip, and hesitantly spreads his legs. Greger grins a bit, positioning himself.
Thanks to the lube, his entrance is slick and he slides right in. The sudden action and ease makes Gage tense up and unable to make a sound. He starts squirming, trying to move but Greger stops him immediately.

Greger: "Hey, don't you fucking move. You move, and I'll pin your hips down."

Gage starts huffing, tears running from his eyes from sheer embarrassment. Surprisingly it doesn't hurt as much as he thought. Probably because of the lube and fingering.

Greger really was being "nice." He was even nice enough to be still while Gage adjusts to his size.

Gage: "H-hurry..get it over with..."

Greger chuckles, "As you wish~"

He starts thrusting, and it makes Gage squirm and moan out loud. At this point he doesn't care who hears him. He just wanted this to be over with.

Greger thrusts for a while, and finally he can feel a knot in his stomach. This is it. He has to make Greger finish too otherwise he'll just keep going.
So Gage, the idiot he is, starting moving his hips, adding to the friction and pressure. Greger smiles, a soft "oh fuck" escaping his lips. It isn't long before the heat of the moment catches them and they both cum.

Gage: "Inside-"

Gage whispers out, not enjoying the feeling of warm liquid spewing inside of him. At least it's over.

He falls back onto the bed, resting, breathing.

That's when he feels his legs going up again. He looks down and Greger is entering him again.

Gage: "W-wait! I just came-"

Greger: "You didn't think I'd be satisfied just once did you? Poor baby~"

Gage: "Please no-"

Greger: "Don't worry, it'll feel just as good~"

He starts again. Gages stomach is all tight and his member is throbbing from having just came. This guy is a psychopath!

Gage: "S-stop-please stop-"
He mutters out between moans, but it's no use. Greger doesn't stop. He pounds even harder than before, and it sounds so fucking wet it's embarrassing! Goddamn this man!

He has to get out of here!

Greger: "That's it baby, cum again~"

He doesn't want to but the feeling was making him so hard all over again. This was torture! Why's he so manipulative?! Making him fucking enjoy it and hate it at the same time?!

Gage: "You asshole-"

His screams are getting louder and louder, until he cums yet again. He goes limp, unable to tense up anymore. That doesn't stop Greger though. He continues to thrust sloppily into his limp body, until finally, FINALLY, he cums, pumping into him again and again, until the white semen is oozing out. It feels so gross.

Greger calms himself down, taking a moment to regain his composure but fully pulling out. The feeling makes Gage whine a bit, and Greger sits back, admiring the view.

Greger: "You did good. I'm starting to like you Gage~"

Gage: "Don't.."

Greger: "Oh but I am. I think I'll keep you right here with me."

Gage tears up again, not wanting to hear that at all.

Greger: "Don't cry. It's okay~"
He leans in, kissing him tenderly before dressing himself.

Greger: "I'll come check on you in a few. Don't even think about escaping. I'll hunt you down."

With that he heads for the door, picking up Gages cellphone that was thrown on the floor earlier.

Greger: "Welcome to your new home~"

The door closes, leaving Gage in tears.