4.2 • Ken (Ryan Gosling)

I'm back did you guys miss me

I sat with my head in my hands, my eyes were crying but nothing wanted to come out, Allan sat beside me like the days prior, though all he wanted to do was comfort his friend.

Allan didn't know what to do with her, he was never the biggest fans of the Kens but the Mojo Dojo Casa House Era of theirs made it so, so much worse.

All I could do was sniffle, Ken had went out hours ago and all I wanted was for him to ask me to go with him, stupid wish I had.

Allan looks at me with sad eyes "would it perhaps make you feel better to stay at my house? Or even weird Barbies at that?" I lift my head up to look at Allan and he gives me his usual awkward smile and I laugh

"Yeah. Thanks Allan" He stands up beside my and holds out his hand

-

"Ken my dude, are you ready?"

Ken looked up from the godfather that played on his screen to look at Ken who stood in his hallway, dressed for the beach, like he should be but instead he was still in a fur coat and leather gloves

"Pfft- ofcourse I am, I'm so excited to see my Y/n tonight, er I mean why would I care." Ken laughs it off as a mistake and Ken slaps his back, causing him to jolt toward slightly.

-

"Y/n?" I don't look at Allan this time as he calls my name, I couldn't even move. I had felt so drained and sad, unlike usual Barbie's that I didn't know what to do.

"I don't understand Allan, why did he have to turn to that stupid mojo dojo casa house of a man that he is now." My eyes stay fixated on the hole in Allan's ceiling, a skylight.

"I don't know Y/n..Men are a little weird. I witnessed that when I went to the human world."

I raise my eyebrow and look up at him slightly "when did you go there?" Allan shrugs at me

"I go there every Tuesday, I know a place that does trivia night" I stare at him confused but I don't decide to question it and I lay my head back down, Allan pats my hand before heading off to his own room.

I sigh as I think to myself, about Ken

-

She was supposed to be here, why wasn't she here?

Ken looked around on the beach, his friends were lined up with their Barbie's, but his lady was no where to be seen..

He didn't understand where she was, he had told her. "8:00 sharp Y/n" and it was past sharp, it was too dull to do anything anymore so what was the point.

Ken watched sadly around him as they got to sing their girls their totally rad awesome song.

His shoulders slump and his guitar slowly gets lowered to the sand and he grumpily rests his hand on his chin.

-
"Allan!" Allan was enjoying his peaceful walk before his mood soured at the voice of the blonde, he had just gone out to grab some of Y/n's favorite magazines because she had left hers behind at her dream house, Allan stop his walked and turn his full attention over the Ken who stood with a grin smirk on his face as if he hadn't probably been crying.

"Yes Ken?"

Ken smiled at Allan and walked up beside him, throwing an unwanted arm over him shoulder, much to Allan's dismay but Ken couldn't notice the disgusted face on him.

"You are just the person I want to see..." Ken was about to finish his sentence before seeing what had sat in Allan's hand, the cogs started to turn in his head but Allan watched for a minute before he started talking again.

"Barbie Weekly..Barbie Vogue? Those are her favorites, do you know where she is?" Ken asked Allan excitedly and he had to help himself from rolling his eyes at the blonde, clenching his teeth lightly in irritation.

"Ken I'm not sure she wants to see you right now" Allan tried to say but he was just cut off by Ken

"Where's Y/n?" His smile never faulted and it started to make Allan uncomfy

"Ken you hurt her really bad-"

"Dooonnnntttttt care," there was a small pause of awkward silence between the two "Where's Y/n?" Kens grip got slightly tighter on Allan causing him to shake his hand off, not wanting him touching him anymore. Understandable Allan

"I don't think you need to know Ken, go back to your dojo jojo home" Ken recoils at the name, his house was meant to sound cool, not dumb like how Allan had made it sound.

Allan turned away from Ken and started to walk back in the direction of his home, leaving Ken behind to stand shocked and a little angry

"Y-yeah? Well I don't need your help Allan! I'll find her on my own no thanks to you!" After seeing Allan keep walking Ken stomps his foot and decides to just go home, not surrendering to Allan but definitely surrendering to Allan. He just didn't want to admit it

Guys this will have a part 3, I didn't wanna just skip to it so this is like a filler one, so sorry don't hate me. Also everytime I write I swear I want to put song lyrics in it. Would anyone lowkey want an Allan oneshot too? Just curious. Anyways love you all