6 • Ken (Ryan Gosling)

Someone requested a yandere, I'm too lazy to look for the comment but this might go really bad guys and I'm so sorry, bare with me

Kens job is photo

He takes his job very seriously,

His friends think his job is beach, cause that's what he tells them.

No one but himself know his job is photo

But he loves it

But he especially loves his subject of said photos.

She doesn't know him, not yet Atleast.

But he could sit and study her for hours at a time.

But she doesn't need to know.

Ken has his eyes fixated on a girl arias the beach, she sat talking to Barbie with a magazine sitting in her hand, it was the Barbie Weekly from 4 weeks ago, but she loved it so much she kept reading it. She especially loved page 87 for it had an interview of her favorite celebrity. Ken knew her like the back of his hand, probably more than her.

"Barbie! Have you seen this, I love this man so much I can hardly take it." Ken leaned his hand on his chin, he wished that he was the man she was so deeply in love with him rather than a man she doesn't even know.

Ironic isn't it

"Y/n, you talk about him so much I, can hardly take it" Barbie laughs beside her and Ken laughs along, as if he was apart of the conversation.

"Thank you for coming with me today Barbie, I feel like I'm constantly followed that I can't even catch a breath." I sigh and she looks at me with a sad smile and puts her hand on my upper arm.

"You'll be okay Y/n, I'm sure it's nothing, and if it was. You have so many strong Kens to protect you" she jokes at me and Ken perks up from beside her.

"Yeah that's exactly my job is to protect you babe." Ken sends me a wink and I blush lightly at him, unknowing to the figure with the scowl on his face but he quickly shakes it off and grabs his camera.

If she's not smiling at me, Atleast it's a smile I can look at later.

He looks through the lens and aims the camera towards his love, not caring about Ken in the frame. He would just cut it out later, his finger caressed the button but he was rudely interrupted by another Ken, causing his camera to crash into the sand, his scowl returns to his face but masks it before turning to his 'friend'

Ken smiles at the man standing above him "Hey man? What's going on?"

"Nothing, just wanted to say hi to you, say is that your camera? I thought Beach Kens came with sunglasses and a bottle of sun tan?" Ken mentally curses himself in his head for being so out in the open but doesn't let it show on his face.

"Yeah, I just found it and wanted to try, but I'm not good at camera. You know my job being beach and all." Ken laughs and pats his shoulder

"Yeah, that would've been an odd plot twist right?" Ken turns his head to look back at Y/n, who was now only talking to Ken, he feels his hands grip the camera till his knuckles turn white, he had missed his chance to get a photo., not to worry, he had plenty at home. So he just decided to turn his attention to Ken, not noticing the girl glance at him from her side with a worried face.

Guys that was so bad, this was just a taste to see if I could even start to write something like this, should I continue it? Literally if it's horrible say no