Chapter 14.

Nefertiti's POV.

"Why would Papa even want the curse? I already cast it." I said as I was confused.

"And you also broke it, Mom." Axle said as I wanted answers.

"Well, that doesn't mean you can't cast it again. And this time, without your parents' true love woven in, even you would be powerless to break it." Rumple said as I was shocked.

"I don't understand. We're already in this land." Paul said as He had a point.

"What exactly would casting the curse in Storybrooke do now?" Mary Margaret said as I needed to find Papa, and get him to stop, this, then my eyes glow to show me, what Papa and Felix were saying to each other.

(At the Well)

"Everyone will forget who they are. Time will stand still. And Felix, we will be in charge. And my Little Lamb will get what she wanted in the first place a fresh start with her Papa." Pan said to Felix

"This whole place?" Felix said as I was shocked on what I was hearing.

"Yes, and when we're done with it, it's going to be the new Neverland." Pan said as I glared at Papa.

(At the Vault ~> Nefertiti's POV)

"Another curse? It's happening again?" Snow said as I wanted to cry, but, I had to be strong.

"Gold, this curse, is it going to work like the last one?" Ella asked.

"The last one was created to service the Queen's wishes. This will be done per Pan's desire. I would count on something hellish." Rumple said as he has a point.

"The curse was built to be unstoppable. There's nothing that can be done." Regina said as I just wanted a break from all of this.

"Well, it is possible to stop it." Rumple said as I look at him shocked.

"What?" I said as Rumple looks at me.

"By using the scroll it itself. It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll. That will be you, this time Regina." Rumple said as I had to step in.

"No! It will be me, brother. I'm sorry, but it has to be. But what do I have to do?" I said as he looks at me.

"You must destroy the scroll. Both yours and his curses shall be ended, but know this—there will be a price; a steep one." Rumple said as I nod.

"W-what do you suggest?" I asked nervously.

"Instead of going to him, bring him to us with a spell. (I give him a confused look.)  One that will return Pan and you, to your bodies." Rumple said as my eyes glowed again.

(At the Well)

 (Looking from inside the well to Pan) "Are we missing something?" Felix said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." Pan said as I glared at Papa.

"What is it?" Felix asked as I hope it wasn't what I was thinking.

"The heart of the thing I love most." Pan said as I was shocked.

"You mean your son's heart? Rumple-Stiltskin?" Felix said as Papa looks at him.

"No, uh, I never loved Rumple." Pan said as I glared at him.

"Well, then, whose heart do we need? Who do you love?" Felix asked as I think, I knew.

"My daughter. Nefertiti, and I still have her real heart." Pan said as I was shocked, and then he began to crush it, and I yelled in pain, then he stop, because he could hear me yelling.

(At the Vault)

"Baby girl, what's wrong!" Paul asked as I was on the floor, still in pain.

"Pan has her actual heart, and she is the one who he loves the most." Rumple said as Paul and the others were shocked.

"Now, he doesn't have it." Regina said as my actual heart appears in her hand, then puts in my chest, and my eyes glowed again.

(At the Well)

"Love can be many things, Felix. It doesn't just come from romance or family. It can also come from loyalty; friendship. Only one person has always believed in Pan." Papa said as he looks at Felix.

"That's me." Felix said as I glared at Papa.

"Don't be afraid. Be flattered." Pan said as He moves to take out the heart.

"No, no, no!" Felix yells as Pan reaches inside his chest as Felix gives a pained grunt. Pan tears out the glowing red heart and begins to squeeze it as Felix drops to the ground in anguish. The heart is pressed to dust into the well.

(Storybrooke. Present. Outside the vault building.)

"If I'm back in my own body, that means I'll have the scroll. I can bring it to you guys." I said as Rumple nods.

"Exactly, right, Sis." Rumple said as I smiled.

"Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell." Regina said as I needed to tell Rumple, who the black Fairy is, she's our mother.

"The Black Fairy's wand. One of the most powerful fairies that ever existed. Well-versed in dark magic. The Blue Fairy exiled her, but before she did, she took her wand. Also, I know who the black Fairy is." I said as Rumple looks at me curiously, so did the others.

"Who is she?" Paul asked.

"She's my and Rumple's mother." I said as Rumple nods in agreement.

"It's true, their mother. Is the Black Fairy." Tinker Belle said as I smiled.

"I assume our dearly departed Mother Superior has it hidden in her residence." Rumple said as I smiled.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's hit the convent."  Paul said as I smiled.

"Can Tink and I come? we should pay our respects to Blue, after all." I asked as Paul nods in agreement.

"Mom, you need to come to Gold's shop with us, so we can prepare you for the spell." Emma said as she did have a point.

"Then it's settled. The rest of us should get back to my shop and prepare Amelia for the spell." Rumple said as Everyone begins dispersing from the group. The Shadow looms above; having overheard everything. Then it goes over to me, and I look at it, and it places it's hand on my cheek.

"Papa. . ." I mutter as the shadow smiles at me, then it flies off.

"Mom, come on!" Ella called for me, as I walked away.

(1012 words)