Chapter 16.

Nefertiti's POV.

"Snow and Regina settled their differences. Frankly, I was bored. I had a life to get back to. A pirate's life." Hook tells me as I nod, and look to see Paul winks at me which makes me smile, and Papa was still driving us all back to Storybrooke.

"Glad to see you haven't changed. Along with you, Paul." I said as he smiles at me.

"There wasn't anything for me in the Enchanted Forest. Why would I stay? All was well until Paul and I got a message. A message saying that there was a new curse and that everyone had been returned to Storybrooke. The message told us that the only hope was you." Hook said as I smiled.

"You both came all the way back here to save my family?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"We both came back to save you. Well mostly me." Paul said as the smile on my face, grew a little bit more.

~>*A Huge Time skip*<~

SCENE: Storybrooke, Annabelle's POV . Present day. I am in labor and Emma Swan is driving to the Storybrooke General Hospital. I started to scream in pain.

"Hey, over here." Paul said as he helps me into a wheelchair and Emma and Henry Mills get out of the car so did Ella and Axle.

"Breath Mom, you'll be okay, we won't let Aunt Zelena, take the baby or you away from this family." Emma said as I was in so much pain, DR. Whale walks up.

"How are you feeling?" Dr. Whale said as Paul help me get on the bed and I grunt in pain and breath in and out.

"Like shit, I just wish the Baby was already here and Paul and I can have her in our arms." I said as I was in Pain and Paul's kisses my forehead lovingly.

~>(Time skip.)<~

Storybrooke. Present day. Storybrooke General Hospital. I am still in labor as Paul was comforting me.

"It's gonna be okay." Paul said as he was hold my hand and kissing it softly.

"Is it?" I asked as I was in so much pain.

"Our baby and you are gonna be fine. you guys are never going to leave my arms. I don't care who's out there." Paul said as I look at him with tears and he wipes my tears away with his thumbs and I smile weakly at him.

"That's what we thought last time." I said as I gave him a small weak smile even though I was in pain.

"Yeah, but this time we have someone else on our side." Paul said as I nod at him with love in my eyes, Ella and Regina were outside putting a protection spell over the door and so was I, along with Emma, then Emma and Ella along with Regina walked into the room.

"You really think this protection spell will be enough to hold her off?" Ella said as she hugs me gently and I hugged back.

"It depends, if mine, Emma's and your brand of magic is stronger than hers. If it is, no one wielding dark magic will be able to get in here." I said as Regina nods in agreement, Neal walks into the room and hugs me to comfort me and I smile at my nephew and hugged him back.