Horror's Birthday

In a secluded and blocked off au....

"Happy Birthday Horror!!" The house was filled with those celebrating their unique and sometimes terrifying friend Horror "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!"

Horror pov: "Thank you." "Don't thank us Horror, it was our pleasure!" Blue said, he was much more hyper than usual.. "Would ya blow the candles already!" "Be quiet Red, its Horror's birthday. Whine at your own birthday" Oh great now Emerald and Red are fighting again "Stop it or I'm chopping both of you instead of the cake!" they both stopped...Finally. I sliced the cake and took a bite. The cake was spongy and good. It was very sweet. "Its a good cake Blue!" "Mweh heh heh. Of course it is! The magnificent and Blue is a great chef! And I had a magnificent helper too!" "I didn't know what to give you Horror so, I helped bake the cake as a present!" Leo said as he took a bite. "SPEAKING OF PRESENTS, BROTHER I HAVE THE BEST PRESENT FOR YOU!" Crooks gave me a dark red box. It turns out to be a book about cooking and another about astronomy. "I FOUND THEM AND KNEW YOU WOULD LIKE THEM!" Well the cookbook will come in handy and I haven't really read in a while. "Here, me and my bro also gotcha a gift" Red handed me a ........horror movie.......really.... "Wow, a scary movie" "heh, i think you'll will enjoy that horror movie a lot. Might even scare the skin out of ya" "RED!" "Sorry boss..." I hate him. "Actually me and Paps decided to get you something it's unbeleafable" Classic handed me a pot, it was an aloe plant mixed with a monstera plant. "Thanks Classic its, planttastic" I put the stuff down and took another a bit of my cake. "Axeually there's one more present" Emerald said handing me....an axe!? "Kid where did you get that?" Classic asked, I wasn't actually expecting an axe but it was awesome! "I made it, with some wood and scrap" she made an axe out of scrap? "There is no way you did that from scrap brat and if you did why didn't you make me one!" "Red you use magic, Horror uses weapons" Emerald axeplained. "Still.. Dont you think this a bit axecessive Emerald?" "Relaxe Stretch its fine" "IF I HEAR ANOTHER PUN I WILL EAT THE WHOLE CAKE!" Blue yelled. Where we making puns? "Thanks for the present kid." I continued to eat the cake "Hey, i wanted another slice" "Well its my cake! Get your own"

Horror proceeds to eat the entire cake leaving Red arguing out of the room

Later that day in Nightmare's Castle....

Horror pov: "Aww guys you didn't have to" I saw Dust and Killer lighting up a giant cake for me. I'm usually the one doing the cooking but it's nice seeing them do something for a change. Hehe, even the boss and Error are here. "Error? Why is Cross tied up?" I noticed Cross was on the floor. "We had to tie him up once we told him that the cake was half chocolate" Dust said. There's no way he's eating my cake! "Me and Boss baked the cake. Happy Birthday Horror!" I looked at the cake, it was a bit bigger than Blue's and Leo's, it still looks delicious. 

Dust: "Horror, stop I know that look"

Nightmare: "Horror don't"

Killer: "he's going to eat the entire cake!"

Cross: "Nooo! Give me a slice at least!"

*Horror proceeds to attack the cake eating the entire thing*

Error: "̴̱͘...̴̩̎...̵̰͠.̸̟̃.̸̠͂Į̸́d̴͈̾ḭ̸̀ő̶͈t̵̹̋ṩ̴"̷̜͒

Nightmare: "Idiots, there is another cake in the kitchen" 

I know his birthday was August 4th so it's a little late but......HAPPY BIRTHDAY HORROR!!