Reaper's Birthday

Reapers pov: Just another day at work.....Literally this job is gonna be the death of me. I checked my list again to see what else I need to reap. Hmmm...just a couple more.....Maybe if I finish early, I can get a cup of coffee and I can get another small treat for myself. After all, today is my special day. Welp time to go finish my job....for now.

~ A few moments later~ 

Aannnd done! Finally I can head home with paps. Hes been calling me nonstop to head home for some reason. Might as well check it out. I teleported to my home to see...the star sanses? "Hi Reaper!" "umm, hey Ink...What are you guys doing here?" "We came to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Blue slightly yelled. Ouch, my non existent ears. "Ink told us it was your birthday so we all wanted to say-" "Happy Birthday!" Ink interrupted Dream and popped a confetti cannon. Where in the world did he get one all of a sudden? "Aww thanks, you shouldn't have" I said, honestly i wasn't expecting this at all. I was going to calmly and quietly enter sipping my coffee and seeing Papyrus coming to talk to me. "Actually that's not all" Dream broke my train of thought. What? What does he mean by that "Ink may have told a few about today and-" "What?!" He did what now?! "Sorry..." "Anyways, some of the habitants of the multiverse decided to get you some presents" Dream handed a slightly large box, it was mostly grey with black stripes and a dark bluish ribbon. Inside there was.. A lot of things. There were some cookies from Ccino, cards from Outer, Dance, Abyss, and Core. There was a mug from Emerald and Classic. There were some books from Geno and some...COFFEE! OOH THERE'S MORE COFFEE FROM THE STARS! Well the mug will be useful very soon. Oh and....there's a raven plush? From...Leo..and Emerald? There is a bit more stuff inside. "They would have given it to you but they were afraid that you were busy, so we decided to drop it off!" "Thanks Dream and you two" "Well its time to go now bye Reaper!" "Ink the paper don't forget" Blue reminded Ink about some paper he needed to give me. "Oh right, here you go." He handed me a sheet of paper. "Hope to see you there!" And they left. Hmm what's the paper about? I read the paper....it was about a party later that night....Well why not.

Happy Birthday Reaper!