chapter 1.

the picture above is what Reagan looks like
----------------------------------------------------

*buzz buzz*

my phone goes off letting me know i have a text

i reach for it and open it

from: kaylalala

rea, i got called in to work early this morning, i wont be home until late. there is a moving truck infront of the house next to us. we have new neighbors. a group of teenage boys. good for you ;). go over there later and greet them real quick okay? love you. be good.

to: kaylalala

grr. fine. but only to be nice. love you too babe. you be good yourself.

i text my cousin back and put my phone down rolling out of bed and going into the shower.

my cousin kayla and i live together. she has been taking care of me for about 3 years, after my parents seperated and i moved in with her. she is only a few years older then me.

im 16 and she is 21.

kayla works alot because she is trying to get promoted at her job so she works long hours day and night. but its okay because she takes weekends off so we can spend time together.

it is the summer though so i am usually home alone alot unless im hanging out with my bestfriend alison.

i was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when i heard my phone ringing.

i quickly shut the water off, grabbed a towel and ran out the bathroom to answer it.

its kayla.

"hello?"

"hey girly, just wanted to make sure you didnt go back to sleep."

"no kayla i was in the shower you butthead."

"ohh well excuse me for caring. get back in the shower you stinky head, love you bye."

"love you too bye."

i hung up the phone and went over to my closet to pick out an outfit.

after about 20 minutes of debating on what to wear i finally pull out a maroon tank top crop top and black highwaisted shorts and my maroon vans.

i threw on my clothes and dried my hair before braiding it down my right shoulder.

i have long bleach blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

after i finish doing my hair i quickly put on some make up.

nothing much just the usual winged eyeliner and a little mascara.

when i finish my make up i run down stairs throwing my phone in my pocket grabbing my keys.

i run to my car looking over to my new neighbors to see a moving truck opened with a bunch of stuff on it and a bunch of tall attractive guys walking back and fourth with there shirts off.

oh i think i might like this whole new neighbor thing ;)

i stopped myself from starring before i get caught and started my car heading over to my favorite bagel shop.

i order myself a iced coffee and a bagel.

i decided to be nice and order a dozen more bagels to bring over to my new neighbors.

so that's what i did.

i went back over to frank, the guy who works the register and ordered a dozen bagels before i left. i come here everyday so they all know me very well.

i grabbed the big bag of bagels and my little bag with my bagel in it and my coffee and drive back to my place.

i pull in to my drive way with my music blasting while i'm singing along. i lower my music and stop my car, looking over next door. the moving truck is opened still but completely empty, they must be finished.

okay regan, your turn to go then.

i get out of my car with the bag of bagels and my bagel and coffee and walk to the house next door, knocking on the door.

a tall boy with brown hair and brown eyes answers the door shirtless.

oh lord rea keep calm

"hello?"

"hi, my name is reagan i live in the house next door with my older cousin kayla, she is at work right now but she asked me to come over and introduce myself to you guys. and i brought bagels." i explained to the tall cute boy.

"did i hear bagels?!" another tall attractive, shirtless boy yells running up to the door.

"shush nash. hold on" the first boy whispers to the other one before he turns back to me.

"hey, reagan, my name is cameron and this is my friend nash. its nice to meet you and thanks for the bagels, we have been busy all morning i bet all the guys are starving. do you want to come in? meet everyone?" cameron asks me with a smile.

"yeah sure" i say smiling back and walking in.

the place is still a mess with boxes, some open some not all over the place. but they seem to have all the furniture set up well already.

"guys come here, all of you." he demands.

soon a whole group of boys come running around the corner towards me but stop dead in there tracks when they notice me standing there.

"whos that?" one of them says, hes tall but not as tall as the rest he looks a little younger, he has brown hair and blue eyes just like nash.

"guys, this is reagan, she lives in the house next door. she brought us bagels." cameron explains.

"food!!" they all shout grabbing the bag of bagels out of camerons hand.

i laughed looking around at them all shoving food into their mouths like wild animals.

"so um, what are all your guy's name?" i ask feeling a little awkward.

"oops sorry, well you know me, and nash. then there is hayes, nash's younger brother, then carter, matt, taylor, shawn, aaron, jack g, and jack j."

"hey"

"hi"

"hello"

"hiya"

"I'm Matt"

answers from all the guys echo in the room.

i giggled a little "hello"

---------------------------------------------------

okay so i know this isnt specified yet but this is a matthew espinosa fanfic. all of the boys are in it but the main part will be about matt.

anyway, please comment and tell me what you think okay? thanks xxxx.