chapter 11.

'Matt'

It has been a week since I asked Reagan out. Honestly I can't really complain. I'm really happy with her. I like her a lot. I love her. But I haven't told her that yet.

I snap out of my thoughts and head out side and over to Reagans house with all of the guys.

"Hey babe" I say pushing past all the guys and going over to her hugging her and kissing her cheek. She just smiles and hugs me tight "hey Matt"

the guys say hey to reagan and allison then we all go in to her living room and spread out on the floor and couches.

on the couch its nash, taylor, reagan, hayes and carter and i sit on the floor right in front of her then the rest of the guys are laying out all over the floor.

"carter!" reagan yells reaching over hayes and smacking carter.

"yes princess?" he laughs

"when did you take this picture of me?" she says while showing a picture of her carter posted on his instagram.

he just laughed and shrugged. she smacked him agian and he jumped up reaching over hayes and tickling her. hayes joining in then taylor and carter. she spreads out on the couch laughing and trying to pull the guys off of her. they finally stop and she sits back open and laughs hugging them

"jerks"

"yeah but you love us."

"of course i do guys"

i like that the guys like her and that they are all close with her but sometimes i get a little jealous. they act a little too close with her and they flirt with her a little bit. but that might just be all in my head. sometimes i feel like she likes hayes too but they both say they are just close like brother and sister. i hope so. i dont think she would ever do that to me but i still cant help but think about it.

reagan looks over and smiles at me but then grabbing my hand and giving me the 'are you okay' look. she must have seen my jealous face i was making when i was thinking.

i just nod at her.

she then stands up and grabs my hand.

"hey guys, matt and i are going to the park for a little. be back later." she then turns to allison "watch them" allison smiles and nods.

"okay!"

'reagan'

i was sitting on the couch with taylor, carter, hayes and nash just messign around tickling eachother and stuff when i noticed matt in deep thought with an annoyed look on his face.

i look at him as if saying 'whats wrong' but he just nods.

okay thats it.

i stand up telling the guys im going to the park with matt then i grab him and pull him out of the house.

"so why are we going to the park?" matt asks me not looking at me.

"because i want to talk." i tell him getting in to the passengers side of his car, watching him walk over to the drivers seat and get in.

"and what about?" matts says starting the engine and pulling out the driveway.

"whats wrong with you?"

"what do you mean what is wrong with me"

"you barely talk anymore when we are around the guys and when any one of them talks to me or looks at me you get distant and look annoyed."

"i dont know what you are talking about."

"no matt. don't give me that crap." i say getting annoyed.

matt glances over at me real quick and grabs my head.

"babe i am fine okay" he smirks.

i really like matt. im glad that we met and im glad that we are dating and i am happy with him and around him. im also glad i met all the guys and that they moved in next door. we have all become such good friends and really close. but sometimes i just feel like matt does not like that im close with all of the guys. but honestly if i didnt become close with all of them i wouldnt have become close with him either. they are a group, kind of like a packaged deal. i date one, i get them all. that is just how they all are. i would never like any one of them. i have matt and he is all i want, i couldnt ask for better.

i really hope matt doesnt think i will leave him for one of them. i would never.

"matt.." i say squeezing his hand

"matt listen to me." "i like you. i want you and only you and i really hope that you do not think that i like any of the other guys because i dont. i never will. i liked you from the beginning and only you. i have you and only you and thats all i could ever ask for. the guys are all really good friends. they are your friends. i have you, i hang out with them. thats how it works. it is better that they like me then not like me."

"i know reagan but i just feel like you could end up liking hayes or something.."

"no! never. that would never happy."

matt just smirks a little then frowns.

"matt. look" i hold his hand tighter. "i love you..."

he turns to me in shock

"i-i l-lo......."

*crash*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you guys liked this chapter.

comment and let me know what you think.

thanks xxxx.