chapter 31.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AFTER THIS CHAPTER! IT IS REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT  THIS CHAPTERTHAT YOU READ WHAT I SAY AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU COMMENT TOO! IM ASKING YOU GUYS QUESTIONS, IMPORTANT QUESTIONS THAT YOU NEED TO ANSWER IN ORDER FOR ME TO UPDATE AGAIN. THANKS XXX.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'reagan'

*skip christmas and new years*

thanksgiving was really awesome just being with all the guys and everything and christmas was amazing, we all bought each other so much stuff, we were like one big happy family, matt bought me a promise ring and i love it so much, i love him so much. new years was great too. we decided to throw a party at the guys house. a huge pool party and we all went swimming and invited a few people from school and it was really nice.

-

-

-

today is april 15th which means that my birthday is tomorrow and i will officially be 17.

tomorrow morning allison, kayla and i are going shopping and they both said they are going to buy me everything and anything i want which is exciting and then after i get back from the mall matt said he is going to take me out on a special date at 6 and then the guys said thay want me back at the house by 9 so we can hang out and do presents and stuff. it said pretty cool, im excited. im really glad i get to spend this special day with all the people i love.

today matt and i just hung out and talked about my birthday and stuff that we are going to do tomorrow and stuff i want and then we fell asleep watching a movie.

*next morning*

"BABE! BABE! WAKE UP! WAAKEEE UPPPP!" i hear matt shaking me and yelling at me.

"what do you want im trying to sleep" i groaned as i rolled over to look at matt but when i did, matt wasnt the only person that i saw standing in my room.

all the guys and allison and kayla were all standing in my room holding flowers and balloons.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO REAGAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" they sang to me and then handed me flowers and balloons.

"thanks you guys!" i smiled at them as i brought my self out of bed and hugged them all.

"well right now it is 10:00 and reagan, kayla and i have to get ready and go to the mall right away so would everybody kindly exit the house and go on with you days!" allison shouted at everyone as she pushed them out of my room, everyone except matt left.

"happy birthday baby, i love you so much, cant wait for our date" he wispered to me as he kissed me and then left the room.

after everyone left the house i grabbed a towel and ran in to the shower really fast and then got out and put my hair in a messy bun, and threw on leggings and one of matts t-shirts he left in my room and then i slipped on my black vans and went downstairs to find allison and kayla.

when we were all ready to go we hopped in to kaylas car and headed to the mall.

we spent 3 hours at the mall and we went in to forever 21, pacsun, delias, rue21, tillys, the vans store and i got a bunch of stuff from each store.

from forever 21 i got a few girly crop tops and a couple pairs of shorts.

from pacsun a got 4 muscle tank tops that each have different designs and words on them.

from delias a got some more shirts, a few skirts, a few pairs of colored leggings, and some accessories like necklaces and bracelets and rings and pretty scarfs and stuff.