one.

❝gyuvin hyung, slow the fuck down!❞

the mentioned male groans as he looks back at the person and shakes his head aggressively, ❝look, jinie. if you want to tag along you should be as fast as me!❞ he whispered-shouted. 

yujin clicked his tongue, ❝for your information, i did not ask to be tagged with this! you forced me to buy a bucket, and for what purpose?❞ he asked, still catching up with the fast male.

gyuvin sighed then stopped his tracks, ❝just give me the bucket. you may now go back to whatever you were doing.❞ he said with a smile, clearly forced and fake. the younger male rolled his eyes and threw the bucket over to the tall male who luckily
caught it with his two hands.

❝i don't even want to know what you're gonna do, but i can guarantee you are going to have your but kicked.❞ the younger spoke, gyuvin evilly grinned, making yujin scrunch his nose.

❝i, the kim gyuvin, is gonna get back at that motherfucker named shen quanrui. so please leave immediately or i will haunt you.❞ not even gonna waste a second, yujin left his hyung all alone in a quiet hallway.

gyuvin then puts the bucket on the floor and pour his big ass water bottle on it, making the bucket half-filled. he sheepishly laughs as he thought of the image of ricky being poured with water. ❝oh, you are so going to get it today, ricky.❞ he muttered.

if you may be wondering why on earth is he beefing with the blonde boy, well, it started in elementary school. the both of them hated each other's guts since then, there was no time that the two were being nice to each other. it was either them bickering or fighting.

one time, ricky had to have his but kicked out of school due to giving gyuvin a black eye, which made the younger furious. and soon, gyuvin too gave ricky a black eye, making them both kicked out of school for a week.

before this, ricky made gyuvin embarrassed in front of his class, just because gyuvin misspelled the english word 'cake'. instead of spelling it correctly, he spelled it with 'kayke'. of course, it wasn't really a big deal for him but for ricky, it was, probably because they were in twelfth grade. 

who on earth misspells the word cake at the grade of twelve? obviously gyuvin.

and now, gyuvin is going to get his revenge. he went to the classroom first before placing the bucket on top of the door, he knew ricky would be here early so he took advantage of it. after placing it, he giggled and sat on his chair, waiting for ricky to arrive.

shortly, he saw a familiar figure walking on its way towards the door. it didn't take gyuvin to know who it was because he knew who it was. his lips form into a big grin, now pretending to read his book.

he peeked over the figure that was slowly walking closer and closer, he prepared himself to just jump and laugh at the male.

but then,

his eyes completely widened as soon as he saw the subject teacher walking towards the door, greeting ricky. he prayed for ricky to open it first and not the teacher, however, luck wasn't with him.

❝holy mother of fucking fuckery.❞

━━━━━━━━

intro rather than a chap maybe?🤷🏻‍♀️

lmao this is book 3 for 'mister' hhhshs

enemies to lovers here we gooo☝️

hope you guys enjoy!! (enjoy waiting too)

luv you all!!!!