three.

❝you might have juice cancer if you're not gonna stop drinking that.❞

ricky's friend, park gunwook stated. he used his fork to point at the juice box ricky's drinking before pointing the few empty juice boxes on the table.

ricky did not listen and ignored him, standing up to walk towards the vending machine. buying another juice box. ❝i swear i'm gonna fucking murder that bitch soon!❞ ricky yelled and placing the juice box hard on the wooden table.

the korean black haired male shrugged and continues eating, ❝are you even listening? i told you, he's one maniac motherfucker who has this master kink.❞ the chinese hissed.

❝and you're the type of person who was considering saying it.❞ gunwook responded, earning a groan fron the other. ricky ruffled his hair aggressively as he stomps his feet. ❝because i actually thought he'd trap me in that position for the whole day!❞

gunwook raised a brow, ❝you could've pushed him though? just admit it, you're one gullible person.❞ he said with a smirk on his lips. ricky completely lost it as he drank his juice box in a second. ❝you know what, you're making my situation worse!❞

the blonde male pouted, hair all messy. ❝it's like you're in his team. where even is taerae? i need him to badmouth that psycho with me!❞ he added, whining. gunwook just shook his head.

❝ehem! did somebody called the almighty beautiful one and only, kim taerae?❞

suddenly, a voice chimed out. and there he was, non other kim tarae. gunwook seemed to be unfazed as usual but as for ricky, his face quickly lit up as he hugged the older.

ricky and taerae squealed and jumped, ❝eek! taerae! you came as i called out your name, what a fairy indeed!❞ the chinese squeaked, making the other giggle. ❝i am always alerted whenever my name's called.❞

gunwook stared at the two before glaring and scoffing at the tanned male, ❝but you never do that to me.❞ he mumbled under his breath, not wanting to let them hear. ❝im sorry, what?❞ the tanned male asked.

the tallest among them panicked as he quickly grabs his bag and looks away,

❝i said nothing! im outta here.❞

and with that, gunwook just left the scene with the two boys confused.

they both shrugged, ❝so i heard what happened with gyuvin. was he annoying or did he became even annoying?❞ taerae asked, ricky then let out a heavy sigh. ❝talk about being both! he's like the devil's son, he is never going to change.❞ he complained.

ricky then explained what happened and why that happened, making the older one laugh. ❝no offense but did he really spelled cake wrong? i mean like, nobody's perfect but he made it a big deal.❞ this is one of the reasons why taerae and ricky are the best of friends, taerae's always there for him.

❝he's stupid. that's the case. he even made me call him master, he's a lunatic!❞

with that, both of them spent their noon casually spilling and making teas.

——

❝hyung, have you lost your mind?❞ the child molestered, gyuvin had this big ass speaker in his hand with a microphone. ❝shut up, yujin. i didn't asked you to come!❞ he whispered-yelled.