four.

ricky was happy, too happy. its three minutes late and gyuvin was no where in the class. he guessed that the brunette might be absent for today.

the subject teacher was now calling student's attendance, few seconds, still no gyuvin. the chinese had this big grin showing on his face. ❝shen quanrui?❞

❝present!❞ he announced with the loudest, happiest, satisfied person he could ever be. then, it was his rival's name next to be called, ❝kim gyuvin?❞ no response.

the students inside the roam tried to find the mentioned male but he was nowhere. again, ❝i said, kim gyuvin—❞

❝im here!❞ just then, a boy came running in the door with his messy hair, big dark eyebags, uniform's not even right, panting.

ricky mentally cursed, talk about bad luck. he actually thought gyuvin would be absent but he was wrong, he wished gyuvin would though. but the class said otherwise, instead they cheered. ❝yo! cake guy is late! he must've spent the night thinking about that incident.❞ a classmate snooped, others laughing.

the chinese male snorted as he saw gyuvin's face. his face was flushed red, probably embarrassed, ❝e-excuse me? i wouldn't think something so unimportant to me, and fyi i had the best night.❞ gyuvin corrected, eyes slowly glancing at ricky.

fuck you, that's ricky's mind was repeating. he rolled his eyes before looking away, trying to mind his business. ❝may i ask you, kim gyuvin as to why you're exactly ten minutes late?❞ the subject teacher asked.

gyuvin's eyes widen as he chuckled nervously. ❝look, sir. yeah i know it's my fault but i actually couldn't sleep really well last night, i-uhm.. i had a very bad stomach ache.❞ gyuvin said, pouting his lips. what a lie.

disgust and hatred was all plastered on ricky's face, he was about to be sick as soon as he heard the brunette's pouty voice. it was a surprise when the subject teacher surprisingly believed it. ❝what a liar.❞ the chinese male muttered.

turns out, the whole subject time, gyuvin would tease ricky by giving him teasing stares, which the older glared and is annoyed at. he swore he's gonna burn gyuvin alive one day, not literally.

❝yo? ricky? you didn't tell me you and gyuvin used to date!❞ gunwook exclaimed, still surprised. ricky gazed at him with those killer eyes before giving him an middle finger, ❝over my dead fucking ass body.❞ he said with a disgust face.

taerae chuckles, which gunwook heard and got a little smile in his face, ❝you've never told us about that yet, mind explaining?❞ taerae asked, teasing. ❝i told you two, me and gyuvin never dated. what happened last night was him going through his tantrum for i don't know why.

ricky explained, and he absolutely did not wanted to be reminded by gyuvin calling him babe. ❝he's a psycho, trust me.❞ the chinese addresses, in a matter of fact.

it made ricky ponder, why on earth did gyuvin have the brain cells as dumb to do that last night. calling him babe and pookie wookie bear was random and he thought that the brunette had already got his revenge, was it not enough? it made him pissed.

❝and earlier i actually thought i wouldn't see his annoying face but it turns out he was just late-❞

boom. a plateful tray was thrown at him. loud gasps came across the cafeteria as they watched the chinese blond covered in liquid, sticky, food. ❝oh shit!❞ a loud shout echoed.