1. Tournament

-Jocelyn POV-

I walked in behind my mother and siblings, my drunk father always arrived first just to see if he could compete though Jon always told him not to and always convinced him never to.

We sat in a booth, my brother Joffrey and his guard weren't there for some reason which I found odd, but would let it go. A man came up to me, I knew the sly mockingbird he was and why he owned for a living, "Lord Baelish, how nice of you to join the tournament." I addressed him.

"My lady" He said back to me, "Happy nameday, such a shame your twin brother couldn't be here to celebrate with you. Curse the gods for that horrible fever that took him." He was being sarcastic, "And what gods are those, my lord?" I asked him.

He was taken aback, I could tell in his eye his face stayed together like Valaryin steal, "I guess I shall take my seat now, my lady." He said bowing to me, I waved a hand and he was gone, "My lord." I said in exasperated way.

Joffrey suddenly ran to his spot that was close beside me, but without his guard who was sworn to protect him, "Where is Sandor?" I asked him, "Who? You mean the hound?" I rolled my eyes at the name, "Yes." "He is riding in the tournament today against whoever has you favor."

I looked at him through the corner of my eye, "Why would you do that?" I asked him, "It was his idea and I happily agreed to it." "And when you mean it was his idea do you mean you told him to do it and said you would set him on fire if he didn't." I corrected him, "Is there any other way?"

I wanted to puke at his words, till the horn blew and my father, the king, came out angered with his hand Jon Arryn behind him looking absolutely exhausted at my fathers antics.

We all stood up for him and sat back down when he sat, "Welcome to my eldest daughters nameday yada yada Jocelyn choose your rider!" My father yelled skipping over some formal things to take out the words from his mouth and shove it with alcohol.

I stood up and went to the men on their horses, I saw Ser Loras Tyrell who donned on him a smile that would be worth millions, "I choose The Knight of Flowers!" I announced, I saw Sandor through my vision staring me down as if I had committed a sin against the Seven, but if I was a sinner than he was the Stranger himself.

I held tight smile at Loras and him, and went back to my seat.

Both men knelt in front of my family before starting the first round when they got their horses I stared at Sandor, as he nodded his head towards the tent which Joffrey looked at me for a laugh.

I watched as the rounds went on and how I was scared for both mean, when finally somehow Loras knocked off Sandor, I played theatrics and stood up against my heart, and cheered for my champion.