6. A Little Bit Yours

-After the feast-

I walked into my room still in the clothes I was at the feast, I told the people who hounds to keep them till we set off the day after tomorrow.

I opened the doors of my dimly lit room, I couldn't see anything that wasn't lit by the candles that were on the verge of extinction, but I did see the shadow of a familiar man, "Sandor I-" "We need to talk." His gruff voice said, "About what?" I asked him, "We have to end whatever this is."

"Whatever this is? Sandor I love you and you love me!" I stared at the shadow waiting for a reply, it stayed silent, "You love me right?" I turned my head to the side, "Sandor, you do love me?" I started thinking that he didn't.

"No I didn't. You were nothing but a distraction, I couldn't use you for your body so I used the brothel ladies, I lied to you! How does it feel for her pretty little princess to be lied to after so many moths of caring for a man who didn't even care for her!" He yelled at me.

I staggered to my bed to get a grip on myself, "Whatever I told you was a lie Jocelyn, I never meant it, I never loved you, and it was a mistake for you to ever love me." I heard his footsteps leave before I said, "I let myself want you,I let myself try,
I let myself fall back into your eyes, I let myself want you, I let myself hope, I let myself feel things I guess that you don't. And you used that to your advantage for what?"

"Get some sleep Jocelyn, you need it." I heard the door open and close, I fell to my knees and started pouring my heart out in the same dress I kept it locked in, "Help me seven."