5. Feast of Winter

I walked into the small room where we were to eat tonight, father had wanted to a small family dinner for the final dinner we might have for a while till Winterfell, I walked in with Set Barristan Selmy in a black dress that did not cover my whole chest with gold leaves design and gloves that covered me to my elbows.

I curtsied to my father and mother and walked past to sit by Joffrey with Sandor at his back, Myrcella was beside me and she played with her hair like the little innocent girl she was, and Tommen had a cat he called Ser Pounce.

My uncle Renly was at the table also, so was Tyrion and Jaime, though Jaime never left my mothers side oddly enough.

"I would like to make a toast!" My uncle Renly stood up and raised his goblet with him, "To my niece the Princess Jocelyn, soon to be Lady Jocelyn Stark of Winterfell, may your marriage be prosperous and give you a lot of children to make me again a proud uncle!" We toasted to that.

I put the Dornish wine to my lips and sipped it as much as it took to take me away from this night, my father stood up surprisingly sober, "Little finger and Vary's have presents they would like to present to you my dear." "Thank you father." I said to him.

Petyr Baelish and Vary's came in, "Your graces." They both bowed to all of us, "My lord's." Vary's came over to my side and whispered in my ear, "My gift to you is some of my spy's to give you sources." He handed me a scroll of paper, "Their names are on this paper, they will introduce them in the days to come." "Thank you Vary's."

He smiled and walked back to where Petyr was who was smirking from ear to ear, "And I am here to give you protection, while I know you will have guards in Winterfell I thought why not a dog?" He snapped his fingers and out came three people with three hounds, he knew about Sandor.

The hounds had three yellow satin bows on them with my house words, "Ours is fury." "I thought you needed some hounds for your protection for your late night stuff you will be doing." He definitely knew, "Thank you lord Baelish." I said through gritted teeth.