A dream.

I dreamt of our world ending. Children and some adults disappearing, whooshing up the sky.

I had a dream inside that dream that the people who disappeared didn't die. They were living in another world, with distinct brown marking all over their body unique to themselves.

I dreamt of a hole in the sky, where there was a void so deep, I could see inside.

Another hole opened, this time much larger. It was a myriad of colors, with galactic purple being the main one. It's in the shape of an eye. It moved, as if it was trying to discern what we are, like a child peeping through his pouch for candy.

Right then and there, I knew that the world was ending.

I thought to myself in that dream, "Why didn't the government warn us about it?"

It only took me a while to come up with a conclusion.

So that people won't panic and cause mass hysteria.

I remember the eye talking, its voice coated with authority that it left goosebumps right across my skin in the dream. Actually, even know that I'm awake, I have gossebumps.

It said, "Fear not, for you are your savior's retribution."

I don't understand what it meant, I didn't think enough of it. All I thought of was I had a good life, and I accept death, even though I fear to cease from existence.

I was waiting to feel nothing, for my consciousness to disappear, but it did not.

Instead, like in my dream within that dream, I woke up in a lush forest surrounded my greenery. My body was littered with the familiar yet unfamiliar brown marks I saw in my dream.

I survived.

I woke up and that's the end.

It really made me wonder. What did the entity mean by that? All I could ever really think was the word "Savior". I associate it with Jesus Christ, since, well, he is.

I don't really know what to think anymore. What if Jesus Christ didn't save us? What if we were meant to die and transcend into a more superior being? And that he just died for us only to shackle us to mortal ground.

Guys, I don't know anymore. It's just a dream, and I'd do anything to forget it.