012

MINHYE P.O.V. 

"Honey, are you awake? It's time for school" someone said. I was peacefully sleeping till the door swung open. 

"Seungmi- Oh my goodness gracious" The person spoke in a girls voice. I moved around in the bed to try and find a comfortable position, till I felt something hard. Like... someone's body. I opened my eyes slightly to see what it was. 

Oh

Just Seungmin- 

WAIT WHAT- 

I'M SLEEPING WITH SEUNGMIN. 

I shot up from the bed screaming, then a saw a women standing at the door shocked herself. Seungmin's mom. 

WHAT THE HELL. 

 Seungmin also woke up due to my scream and noticed we were sleeping in the same bed but he didn't seem bothered about it. 

"what? why are you screaming" He asked in his morning voice. Gosh that voice sounds so.. Enchanting. I quickly looked under the covers, glad to see my clothes were still on. 

I mean...

I didn't expect anything to happen? 

Right?

yeah right. 

"Uhm.. Why don't you guys get dressed for school, breakfast is ready" Seungmin mom spoke. I actually never got to ask what her name was so I might today. 

She smirked before closing the door and I immediately looked at Seungmin who was already staring at me. I glared at him. 

"I'm going to kill you Kim Seungmin" I shouted getting out of the covers and running to his side of the bed. 

"W-what? why? I didn't do anything" He said, scared. He started running around the room till he ended up in the bathroom. Which I obviously couldn't go in.

 I sighed before going to my bag in the corner of the room that has my uniform toothbrush and skincare. I didn't have time to shower so I just quickly put on my uniform and waited for Seungmin to come out so I can brush my teeth. 

He was taking quite a while so I decided to look around his house for another bathroom. I mean a house as big as this, should have another bathroom. At least. 

Very quickly, I found a bathroom and entered it brushing my teeth and doing my skin care. After I finished everything I walked back into Seungmins room to place my things in my bad. 

I noticed Seungmin wasn't in his room nor the bathroom so he may be eating breakfast already. 

I walked down to kitchen and saw Seungmin and his mom already eating breakfast. "Oh hey sweety would you like some breakfast?" Seungmins mom asked. 

"Sure" I replied happily sitting down next to Seungmin as it was the only available seat

The fresh smell of eggs and toast. They did not only smell heavenly, they also tasted heavenly. How could someone make food this good? Seungmins family really has some talent.

"This is really good Mrs..." "oh don't worry sweetie, you can call me anything you like. If you want you could call me mom or aunt Somi" She smiled. I immediately looked at Seungmin and he just smiled the same way as his mom and nodded his head. 

"Oh okay, Thank you aunt Somi" I smiled back at her. after a minute more of silence, Aunt Somi broke the silence. 

"So.. ehem, did anything... happen... last night?" I instantly choked on my food and widened my eyes at her question. "Omo, would you like some water?" She asked again.