One kiss, just one

~•THIS PART DOSE CONTAIN , PHYSICAL
TOUCH.
PLS BE AWARE•~

"Would you like to join your band?" Bill asks

"Wait what?" I said.. "Bill have you thought about this?" Tom said. "Woah! Wait!" Gustav said and George just made a confused face.

"Did y'all not hear her! She was amazing.." bill said. "Yeah, but that's not her song. What is she supposed to do?" Hehe.. yeah definitely not my song... "she can sing with me.. i- if she wants" YES BILL I WILL.. lana fr.. everyone looked at me, I mean yes. I will sing with bill! Ofc I would love to. But like it's a bit fast, and I don't think it would be a good id- "YES! OMG YES!" I yelled and hugged bill, making sure not to hurt the guitar.. everyone was exited to have a new member of their band.. me.. y/n. I. Hm.

"But y/n.. where did you lean to play guitar.. your like really good." Tom said. TOM SAID THAT?! Okay keep calm. "Uhh- my friend who writes the music.. I just kept working on it. Thanks!" I had to lie. I will come clean soon.. but not now. Definitely not now. Tom nodded and I set the guitar down, then we left.

~•TIME SKIP•~

I was on the plane sitting next to bill, Gustav and George in front of us, and Tom next to us.. sleeping. Me and bill where talking about his career, and mine to. I got a idea. I grabbed a marker from my bag, and got up to go to Tom.. I giggled devilishly. "What are you doing?!" Bill yelled but whispered. I sat on the chair next to Tom, and looked at him sleeping, he looked kinda peaceful, he looked like bill, but more masculine. He was.. pretty. But nothing like bill..

I grabbed the side of his cheek, slowly. I opened the marker with my mouth and drew a mustache above his lips.. his lips where lighter than bills but still pink. His skin was soft against my hand. I don't know what I was thinking but I definitely don't like Tom.. right? I finished up what I was doing and smiled and walked back to bill. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He yelled quietly. "Just having a little fun.. that's all." I said back.

~•BILLS POV•~

I was on the plane, sitting next to y/n. I'm glad I did not have to sit next to Tom.. he is always being loud, or dancing to music. So annoying. Anyways.. me and her where talking about, her being in the band.. I'm really really, REALLY happy she is in the band with us. She is so talented, it caught me by surprise that she knew how to play the guitar too, but she is really good at it..

But y/n stopped talking and reached in her bag. She grabbed out a black marker. What is she gonna do now? She got up and walked over to toms seat, and giggled. "What are you doing!?" I said loudly but quietly. She didn't answer. She sat on the seat and stared at him.. it made me.. jealous. She grabbed the side of his cheek and opened the marker cap with her mouth. As she wrote something on his upper lip, under his nose, I saw her eyes trail down to his lips, why doesn't she look at me like that? Why am I not good enough for her?! She kept admiring his face features.. what if he.. Tom was the person that she liked.. OMFG! WHAT IF! No, no, no, no, NO! She can't like him! That's my brother! My twin! Why dose this always happen?!

She smiled then stood up, walking back to me. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I said.. what is wrong with her? Liking Tom? "Just having a little fun... that's all." She said smirking. FUN?! She calls that fun?! Being all touchy with Tom... yeah right. I sighed. "What are you.. are you jealous?? Is Bill Kaulitz jealous?" She said giggling. "No.. why would I be.." I said. Okay at this point I was lying.. but I don't want her to know I like her.. only because she doesn't definitely doesn't like me.

"Surree.." she said sarcastically.. she yawned and said "Bill.. I am tired." I was too.. "yeah same.." I said back. "How much longer?" I think it was like 5 hours or something not too bad.. "Like 4 hours maybe 5.. just get some sleep please.." I said. She rested on my shoulder.. snuggling into my neck. her warm breath in my neck gave me chills. I wanted to feel her hands on mine, not in a sexual way, just in a lovable way.. I love her.. I really do. "Bill.. I love you.. do you know that?" She said. My heart was beating fast. "I didn't know that.. no. But I do to, with all of my heart." I said back. She smiled and giggled.

She lifted her head from my neck. And looked into my eyes.. then at my lips.. she made me feel horny.. only at this time.. she licked her lips, then grabbed the back of my neck. "Bill.. I love you." She said then lent in.

She softly planted her lips on mine. I felt amazing, this is what I wanted for so long. Just a kiss, a un- interrupted kiss with her. I kissed back, and then she slides her tongue into my mouth, it turned into a make out session, it was going so fast. She moaned softly in my mouth, making me get a boner.. how easy she makes me feel this way..

My eyes fluttered open and I realized I was sleeping. Aww man.. why can I get a chance with her? I really thought it was real! I saw her sleeping, still on my shoulder, I softly kissed her four head then closed my eyes too. I felt stupid. Dreaming about her, like I will ever get a chance...

~•TIME SKIP and y/n's pov•~

We where at the hotel, I was staying with bill, Tom was staying with George, and Gustav.. he had his own.. "OH HELL NAH! On not sleeping with him!" Tom said, and George smirked "Come get papa a kiss.." he said and made kissy faces to Tom. "WHAT THE FUC-..." they started chasing
each other. "Come here, come give me a kissy tommy!!" George said, I was laughing so hard. "They are crazy!" Bill said. "I- know..." I said still laughing.

"LOOK THERES TOKIO HOTEL! IN THERE!"

I heard a girls voice yell, then a bunch of screaming. "COME ON GUYS!" Bill said. As we were running to the elevator. When I was in it, I turned to see a big crowd of people holding signs and waving them around. But one face caught my eye. "FLORA?!" I screamed. I didn't leave the elevator, but I was shocked. "Who's flora?" Tom said. "She's my old friend... I thought he hated Tokio hotel tho.. sorry guys." I said "Hmm.. that is weird, maybe she changed her mind?" Maybe she did.. Why? Maybe it's because I'm in it now? But they haven't made that public yet. That's weird...

OKAY LAST CHAPTER FOR NOW!! What do we think? Did I get y'all when bill had that dream? Sorry!! Anyway thanks for reading!💋
                              (1236 words)