sunsets and waves

I walked along the beach in a t-shirt and shorts, the wind blowing into my hair, the waves splashing. Everything was calm.
"Everything is so peaceful here, no?" A quiet voice asked, surprised I turned my head to the voice."Yeah, it is. It's also a beautiful sight." I responded
"Not as beautiful as you" she threw back at me, blushing and shocked at her words: "i-i thank y-you?"
she giggles softly before sitting on the cool sand, tapping the spot next to her "sit." I complied with her request, slightly nervous.
she hummed as the waves splashed and the wind sang. "What's your name, stranger?"
she asked, still staring into the sunset. "M-me?" I asked nervous, she simply giggled at my foolish response "no I was asking the waves! of course you! who else would I ask?" she grinned at me, her smile melted my heart. "y/n, y/l/n y/n" "Nice to meet you y/l/n y/n" I chuckled at her antics. "Well, miss penguin, may I have you name, to be even?"
"Penguin?!" she asked confused and slightly annoyed "Hmm, yes, penguin!" I exclaimed to the mysterious girl,"aish, I'm Mina, myoi mina" She said, imitating my response. "Yaah, why are you bullying me!?" I asked half jokingly."You shouldn't bully someone you just met!" She shakes her head at my childishness.

"What are you doing out here anyway?" She questioned, ignoring my previous statement. "Fresh air, you know?"
she squinted her eyes at my response. " Do you know how to swim?" she asked innocently."Uh yeah, why?" immediately after that she too of her clothes making me look the other direction "y/nn" she giggled "I'm not stripping, you can look" I slowly turn my head to look at her releasing a breath seeing she's not naked, but in a bikini. I blushed slightly, seeing her tonned and tanned body "woahh" I said under my breath. I heard her laugh (x99) "your so cute y/niee" she said holding her hand out for me to grab "c'mon take your clothes off. We're going for a swim" she squealed.
slowly, I took my shirt off to reveal my black sports bra. she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the water, I shiver when my warm skin made contact with the icy water "yah, the waters fucking freezing!" I wheezed as she laughed at my shivering body, I sent her a glare making her shut up. She walked towards me, pulling me into her embrace, hugging me tightly. "Better? is it warmer?" I blushed furiously, feeling her warm skin against my own, I mean, who wouldn't when a pretty girl is hugging you. "y-yeah, much warmer" I said softly against her ear "thank you" she nodded still holding me tightly "so miss y/l/n how old are you?"
"yah way to ruin the moment " I said rolling my eyes "21" "ehhhh?!?! 21?!" she said eyes wide open "Hmm yeah 21, why how old are you?" "fucking hell, I'm 25" she Said "so? I'm only like what? 4 years younger thank you? no biggie " she was surprised "yeah no biggie" she shrugged it off.

after a while we were heading back to the land "Hey Mina.." I said quietly "yes y/niee?"
"can i get your number?" she nodded grabbing my phone , handing it back with a new contact "minguin" I said out loud "yeah earlier you called me miss penguin soo I'm minguin" she said with the cutest smile on the planet. as we walked back to the hotel we both coincidently are staying in my phone rang 'dubs 🦅"ah sorry I'm gonna take this "
Mina nodded as she listened in

'dubs🦅':

"y/l/n y/n where the flying fudge cakes are you?!?"

me:

"bitch stop swearing I'm heading back to the hotel right now"

'dubs🦅':

"please hurry the fuck up chaeyoung is driving me fucking mental"

I chuckled

"okay okay I'm coming"

I hung up without letting her respond.

"who was that? Do you have a girlfriend?!" I heard Mina ask , I just looked at her like she's the craziest person I've met "that was Kim dahyun, my bestie boo for life and no I don't have a girlfriend, sad I know "
I pouted "cutee" she mumbled. we reached outside my room and I asked "Do you want me to walk you to your room?" she looked at me confused "I should be asking you that, we're already at mine" I looked at her surprised "ahh well it's your lucky day neighbor!" she giggled and opened her room door which happend to be opposite mine "see you later Stran-" she was cut of by Dahyun and chaeyoung erupting out of our room "y/nnnn" get her off meee!" dahyun groaned at the chaeyoung who was latching onto her. chaeyoung happend to notice Mina who was standing next to me and she immediately got of dahyun and bowed "annyeong! son chaeyoung is my name, it's a pleasure to meet you...." she said "ani nevermind I'll just call you mine" mine minas and dahyuns eyes widened at chaeyoungs bold words, I sent her a glare, she widend her eyes "ahh sorry never mind I didn't know you and y/n had a thing going on " she said and bowed again, my eyes widend "a-aniya, unnie me and Mina just met today we-we aren't a thing " I stated nervously, Mina just chuckled "Nice too meet you too son chaeyoung I'm myoi mina y/ns girlfriend " she smiled sweetly gaining a "ehh??!?!?!?!" from me. "yah what are you saying?! I'm single I me-mean I think I am?" they all just laughed at me as I blushed "tsk, bye mina! I'll see you tomorrow or later...or whenever " as I dragged dahyun and chaeyoung back into our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
not really good but whatever
hope who ever is reading enjoyed

byeee