Senses

*Mina had mind reading powers here*

............................

The snow was falling softly outside the window. You could see a mother yelling at her children to go back into the house. A few cars drove down the street. You felt complete, but you had a reason. You looked up at her, and she was smiling at you.

"Coffee or tea?" Mina said, leaning closer to you.

She was holding two mugs, and knowing you well, she held out the coffee mug. You took the mug and tapped your lap telling her to sit down. So she did, sitting down on your lap and sipping her tea. You looked at her, with a broad smile on your face. It was the first time you had ever really fallen in love. You didn't know how it happened, and you were never told what it would be like. Being with Mina was like being in heaven. Every moment with Mina made you feel more alive.

"What are you thinking?" Mina looked at you smiling.

You left your mug on the table beside the armchair, wrapped your arms around Mina, and looked into her eyes.

" How I got here with you." You whispered, and she looked at you arching an eyebrow, still smiling. "I fought with my ghosts, the ones who once yelled at me, I renounced all that I was." You brought a hand up to Mina's face caressingly, making her lean into your touch. "But for you, I do not regret it, I enjoy the moment, and now I know that everything that was missing has appeared with you..."

Mina smiled at you, resting her forehead against yours. She brought her hand to your face and caressed your cheek. She let out a low laugh, reading your mind.

"Why are you thinking about Sana's and Tzuyu's wedding?" Mina looked you in the eye.

"I want to be drunk, living my life with you." You said between laughs. "While you try to drink tequila. I want to see you break the line." You brushed your lips across Minas, who closed her eyes.

Mina held your face and kissed you. It was a quiet, meaningful kiss. She was letting you know she felt the same way. She pulled away, leaving little kisses on your lips, and looked into your eyes.

"Should I note that you get romantic in the cold?" Mina said laughing.

"Only with you." You replied, kissing her again.

.............................

this probably don't make sense bc I wrote it at like 2:27 am but who cares.