THE ENCOUNTER

DALTON AND STELLA followed the girls upstairs, still protesting about what a bad idea they thought this was.

After trying almost all the doors, the group finally landed on one that remained unlocked "permission to proceed?" Chris jokingly questioned
"Granted." Lizzie finished, smiling at the girl as they swiftly filed inside, Dalton softly shutting the door behind them once everyone was in.

Lizzie and Chris wasted no time in running over to a set of drawers and rummaging through the top few drawers, Chris popping something she found into her mouth.

Dalton circled over to the corner of the room "oh no" he began to sigh as he turned to the girls "this is Nick's room." They turned to him to view the photos on the wall, most of them being selfies of himself. "Vain much?" Stella commented, brushing past dalton to look at the rest of the photos.

"This however, is Nick's butthole cream" Chris revealed, flipping a tube around in her hands, causing the other three to groan as they were now left with a terrifying mental image of Nick and his butthole cream. "I'm going to go spread this on the communal crapper. BRB" she explained as Lizzie moved to follow her in order to 'aid' her in her mission.

This however, meant that Stella and Dalton were left alone in Nick's room, with nothing to do.

The music blasting below them vibrated the floor as Stella decided to take a seat on Nick's bed, looking up at Dalton, silently admiring him as he looked around the room. "You should wear your hair down more" she absentmindedly commented, turning in her seat. Dalton turned to her in surprise "you think?" He questioned. Yet before the girl had time to respond a loud retching sound came from the bathroom behind them, the pair shared a look as Dalton moved to open the door, Stella peering over his shoulder as Dalton reached out a hand in-front of her to prevent her from moving past him. "Hey man..." Dalton moved to open the door to reveal a boy, no older than 18, bent over the toilet puking up half his body weight in vomit. "Are you alright? Do you need water or something?" Stella questioned softly, worried for the boy in-front of them.

"Make it stop." The boy began to beg. "Make it stop. Make it stop." He repeated, slowly standing up.
"Close the door!" He suddenly demanded, rushing at the pair causing Dalton to grab the girl behind him and slam the door, securing her behind him. Voices outside the door propelled the pair back into action as they scrambled under Nick's bed, desperate not to be caught. Stella slowly reached out for Dalton's hand, bowing her head down and pulling her feet further under the bed as Nick began rummaging through his drawer to locate something he'd intended to search his room for. Nick retrieved whatever it was he was looking for and sat himself right above the pair, Dalton began to rub his thumb over Stella's knuckles to calm her nerves as her breathing seemed to pick up in anticipation. Nick fumbled with something as he dropped it on the floor, a pack of condoms fell onto the floor in-front of the pair as they shared a disgusted look with each other before Stella burst into silent laughter, covering her mouth to muffle the noise as Nick headed over to the bathroom.

He paused in-front of the mirror as he began to check himself out, using mouth wash and spraying his body with deodorant. Eventually he left the room yet the pair decided to wait a few more seconds before exiting their hiding spot incase Nick decided to return.

However, before they had the chance to do so Dalton's head slowly turned to look behind them, his grip on her hand tightened as she asked "Dalton? what's wrong? Nick's gone it's okay." She was yet to see the feet that had dropped below Dalton as he swiftly pulled her out from under the bed, pushing her across towards the other side of the room as the boy from before appeared above the bed, spewing vomit all over Dalton.

Dalton began to yell as he was suffocating under the liquid splashing in his face as Stella was yelling out, desperate to make sense of the situation and protect Dalton.