COME ON, COME ON. DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!

Lizzie ran down the path behind Chris, calling out her name in attempts to catch up.

"Hey Chris? Wait up, what's wrong?" Lizzie jogged to a stop next to Chris, who wouldn't look in her direction.

"Chris?" Placing a hand on her shoulder, Lizzie lightly pulled Chris to face her. Chris' eyes were glossy and her bottom lip was trembling, she'd refused to look at Lizzie in attempt to hide her tears.

"Oh, love." Lizzie frowned, pulling the now sobbing girl into her chest.

"It's okay, Stella is okay now." Lizzie stroked the back of Chris' hair and rested her chin on her head.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm just so scared for us, for them." Chris looked back to where Stella and Dalton had been standing.

"Come on let's go, I'll text Stella and let her know we won't be back for a while, let's go out somewhere." Lizzie decided, pulling out her Fake ID and smiling at Chris.

After somehow getting into a bar the two located two barstools and ordered drinks.

Lizzie ordering a whiskey and coke, Chris getting a beer of some kind she wasn't too familiar with.

"So, what's going on?" Lizzie placed her drink down on the sticky bar and turned to the girl next to her.

"I don't know, I don't know why I reacted the way I did... it's just, I'm scared, I've never had friends like you guys and I don't know what I'd have done if one of you had got hurt. I don't think I'd have been able to deal with it." Chris confessed, toying with her fingers and avoiding eye contact.

"Hey, it's okay." Lizzie placed her hand on Chris' knee and lead her eyes up to her face. "I understand, you didn't want to see us hurt? That makes sense." Lizzie sympathised, grazing Chris' cheek with her other hand.

Chris looked up, the two's eyes connecting as Chris looked down to Lizzie's lips.

Before either could comprehend it, their lips were locked and they were flat against each other.

They stayed like that for a few seconds until they pulled apart and looked away.

"I'm sorr-"

"I shouldn't have-"

They both started, chuckling as they looked to each other.

"I don't regret it.." Lizzie mumbled, turning her head fully to Chris.

No words were shared as they locked their hands together and kissed again. However this one was more passionate, desperate almost.

"We should go and help them." Lizzie told the girl next to her as they pulled apart.

"Can you come to my room tonight? I'll speak to them tomorrow but I don't think I can do it right now." Chris asked quietly, as if afraid of the answer.

"Of course. Let me just text Stella." Lizzie smiled back.

LIZZIE: Not going to be back tonight, looking after Chris. See you tomorrow, be safe! :)

STELLA: Okay! Will let Dalton know, hope Chris is okay<3

Lizzie liked the text before returning the phone to her pocket and grabbing Chris' hand, pulling her from the stool and out of the bar.

They reached Chris' new dorm and entered quietly as it was late and they didn't want to wake the other girl in the dorm. Chris handed Stella some sweatpants and a shirt to sleep in and the two changed swiftly before hopping into the small camp bed. Lizzie tucked into Chris' arms tightly to ensure neither fell out of the bed.

"Goodnight love." Lizzie hummed.

"Goodnight.." Chris replied sleepily, before the two fell asleep peacefully in each others arms.