CAST INTERVIEW!

Credit to rabinarellano78   for the idea!

——————————————————

"Hey guys what's up!" The interviewer calls as he runs out on stage, the large crowd began to chant and cheer for the man.

Today was the panel for 'Insidious: The Red Door' and the cast members couldn't be more excited.

The movie came out in theatres a few weeks ago and after the fans were given a chance to see it, the press tour had begun.

Backstage stood many members of the cast. People such as Ty Simpkins, Lin Shaye, Rose Byrne and more!

"I know you guys aren't here to see me, so let me get to the good part. Please welcome...

Rose Byrne as Renai Lambert,

Lin Shaye as Elise Rayner,

Andrew Astor as Foster Lambert,

Leigh Whannell as Specs,

Patrick Wilson as Josh Lambert and Co-Director,

Jade Hawthorn as Stella Greene,

Ty Simpkins as Dalton Lambert,

Alexa Demie as Lizzie Flores

And finally,

Sinclair Daniels as Chris Winslow!"

The cast ran on stage in there respective order, the cheers getting noticeably louder as Ty and Jade entered the stage. Everyone sat down at the table and the interviewer began his questions, starting with the actors at the beginning of the panel.

Ty soon grew bored and began to poke Jade's leg under the table,  her pink skirt blocking any connection of skin. She swatted his hand away until it rested on her thigh and she decided to let him leave it there.

The two weren't dating, but they sure seemed like it. In the released behind the scenes and cast photos you could see the two cuddling or somehow touching in every clip.

Eventually the questions arrived with them and Jade was questioned first.

"So jade, this isn't the first time you and Ty have worked together right?"

Jade leant forward in her seat and the crowd cheered as she laughed at them.

"Uh no actually," she began, her northern accent shining through, coming from Newcastle had given her a very strong Geordie accent.

"We met a few years ago at a marvel premier which was for civil war I think? And we ended up working together at the end of endgame, at Tony Starks funeral. Seeing as he played Harley and I play Storm who ended up appearing in captain America the winter soldier briefly and then became part of the main avengers later on, leading me to end up working with Ty then. So to come on this project and already know Ty and Patrick from when we both worked in the Conjuring movies was really comforting!" She smiled, the crowd taking in her every word.

The girl was widely liked in the industry for her talent, kindness and honesty. She wanted to people who supported her to feel as though she really knew them, she didn't keep things from them and she didn't overshare.

"Thank you! Now Ty, could you tell us what it was like to work with the girls."

Ty began rambling on about how amazing Sinclair and Alexa were on set.

However it was nothing compared to the level of praise he held for the girl to his right. "Jade was an amazing person to work with, she made everyone on set feel comfortable and welcome. She helped the crew as and when she could, she helped people learn their lines even when she had her own to learn. She was honestly a blessing to the set." Ty finished, smiling at the girl who looked at him in awe. No one had spoken to her like that before and she was full of appreciation.

The rest of the panel began nodding in agreement and the crowd began to clap. Jade dropped her head to the table as her tan cheeks turned a shade of red.

The panel soon came to a close and the cast walked off stage, waving as they went.

As soon as they exited the stage Jade threw her arms around Ty, who chuckled and wrapped his arms around her middle, raising her from the ground.

"You're too nice! Everyone probably thinks you're lying!" She laughed.

"No way! Love, everyone knows that you're amazing!" He laughed as she pushed him away, also laughing. The two walked away from the rest of the cast and down to the break room, the corridor was empty and no one had followed them. She walked ahead as he followed her.

"Jade, wait." He stopped, grabbing her wrist and pulling her into him, she looked up at him, brown eyes boring into his bright blue ones.

"Can i kiss you?" He whispered

She nodded slight and their lips connected. The kiss was soft but loving.

All of a sudden the door behind the swung open and out rushed Patrick Wilson. "You two- oh my god, sorry! Oh my god." Patrick slowly shut the door and the pair burst out laughing before heading back through where the man had appeared from. The poor man was sat on a chair in the corner of the room, trying to process what he'd seen.

It felt as though he'd just seen his two children kissing. The man was a father figure to both and felt deeply confused by the connection. The two however, continued to laugh at the man, the cast looking at the pair in humoured confusion.