𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘

CAMRIN WAS CURRENTLY PLAYING IN THE FEILDS OF FLOWERS.

SLOWLY MESSING UP HIS pastel pink converses.

HE WAS HAVING FUN UNTIL THIS BOY CAUGHT HIS EYE, his friend.

"Hi KayKay!" Camrin says while flashing his teeth.

Kevin began rolling his eyes at the boy. Kevin hate it the fact that the boy was more feminine.

In his defense, he thinks that is mooky but Kevin had to be nice around his parents because their moms are friends.

"Ew...bro hop off my dick." Kevin says making a Jeremih and qwayshawn laugh uncontrollably.

"Mook ass boy" Qway says as Camrin then starts frowning looking down at his lilac skirt.

"Why?.. so mean." The boy stutters him doing that made Kevin feel a tad bit remorseful.

"C'mon y'all" Kevin demands as him, and his friends ran off.

THE ALREADY SAD BOY GOT SADDER SINCE HIS SO CALLED FRIENDS— LEFT HIM.

Just before Camrin could cry about it the bell rung at it was time for lunch.

He began running wiping his tears away.

As he got into the cafeteria, it smelled like hot shit it stinks so bad he decided to eat in the front office.

The boy went into the office with his baby blue lunchbox.

He almost tripped until a boy caught him. "I'm so sorry."Camrin says.

" no my bad I was in your way." Rakeem states.

RAKEEM and CAMRIN were close associates they would usually eat lunch together if Rakeem was in the front office, which usually he would, because he was some might consider bad.

CAMRIN JUST KNEW THE BOY WAS MISUNDERSTOOD.

Rakeem and Camrin sat in the office, eating lunch. 

Camrin's mom always packed too much lunch so he would often give it to Rakeem or try to give it to Kevin.

Keem was drinking his strawberry milk, and before he knew it, it was time to go.

Keem decided to do something different today and hold Camrin's hand and walk him home.

"C'mere cami" Keem says as Camrin did as told.

"What??" Camrin asks. "Ima walk you home, C'." He clarifies taking the boys hand walking out the school roundabout.

CAMRIN WAS SMILING VERY PLEASED THAT SOMEONE LIKE HIM WAS HOLDING HIS HAND.