KEVIN PEREZ

I woke up feeling a warm body underneath me thinking nothing of it I turned over falling back asleep until I smelt the sweet smell of a florally jasmine scented perfume.

My eyes popped open seeing Camrin underneath me on my chest.

What the hell.

I laid there dazed and confused wondering how this happened. I began starring down at his pretty face admiring his feminine like features.

Shit.

I felt my self growing a boner instantly rolling out of bed speed walking to my bathroom. Dropping my shorts on the floor I began stroking with my eyes closed trying to imagine Ruby rose or something but all I could see was a fully naked Camrin.

My eyes popped back open as I saw all of my semen on the toilet slightly hearing a gasp.

Shit I hope he ain't see.

As I slowly turn my head there was a very frightening look on Camrin's face.

Fastly pulling my pants up, "I can explain—."

Wait? Why the hell am I explaining he has a dick too.

I pushed past him not giving a fuck in the world until I heard my timer go off.

"Shit we have school!" I cursed.

"No bad words." Camrin mumbles looking around dumb as hell.

"man shut the fuck!" I said throwing him some clothes.

"What am I—?"

"GO CHANGE DUMB ASS." I scream at him making him scurry into the bathroom.

I grabbed my clothing items and put them on sliding my blue vans on.

Looking up at my occupied bathroom waiting on the boy to come out.

He swung the door open saying, "ready." in a sniveling tone.

"What's wrong now?" I asked very annoyed.

He shook his head pushing his glasses up to his face walking out of the room causing me to follow him since we went to the same school.

I sighed hearing his sniffles wondering did I hurt his feelings.

OMNISCIENT

It's been a couple hours since Camrin and Kevin slept in the same bed together and all Camrin could think was—

Are they friends now?

???
??
?

Camrin was all over the place slowly getting irritated.

"Camrin!" Rakeem says tapping the male shoulder.

"Yes?"

"What's wrong? You've been acting very weird lately." He states.

"Yes, I'm okay." Camrin lies tugging at Kay's sliver polo hoodie zipper .

"C'mon the bell just ranged!" Keem says grabbing Camrin's hand walking him to lunch.

The two males went into the line grabbing their lunches seeing Kay and his crew. Hearing loud snickers from them made Camrin uncomfortable.

Rakeem knew what the boys was laughing at and it wasn't Camrin— it was him they was laughing at since Kevin's gang and Rakeem's gang been going at it. He also knew that they would usually pick on and bully Camrin but that's going to change once he makes Camrin's his.

Camrin whimpers feeling more and more nervous as the laughs gotten louder and louder. "Chill out, they not gon hurt you." Keem assures him while rubbing his thumb across the boys knuckles.

Meanwhile

Kay was sitting at the table with his boys sunk in his thoughts starring at Keem and Camrin.

Is he fucking with keem?

???
??
?

"Uhhh, hello?" Jeremiah says waving his arm in Kay's face.

"Ohhhh my bad!" Kay says pushing Setty's arm out his face.

"Tell us more about what happened last night." Qwayshawn laughs.

"Did he try to rape you or what?" Alyssa jokes.

That made Kevin suck his teeth, "man he not like that at all he just came over!" He snaps throwing his tray away fastly walking out the cafeteria.

"Somebodies pissy." She says making the whole table laugh in a uproar.

Hey y'all I'm kind of not liking this book and I might discontinue it.
💓