OMNISCIENT

It was currently one pm on a Saturday afternoon and the Williams were over at the Perez residency since it was Labor Day. They decided to go to their cookout and have a good time.

Mercedes, Camrin's mom thought he would be good for her little boy to make friends since everyone knew he was different. So what she thought, yes her son liked dresses, or played with Board games instead of being on dirt bikes. So what, if he wasn't like every other new york boy on the corner selling dope at least she knew he was going to be something.

No matter if he was gay or straight she just wanted her baby boy to be great.

"Baby please just make one friend for me?" She asks. "Mommy they don't like me!" He says referring to Qway, Jeremiah and Kevin.

"Fuck them!" She shouts fatally irritated— she hated how those boys treated her baby and she just wanted them to stop. Sweet ole Camrin didn't do anything to anyone.

"Mommy no bad words please?" He asks while smudging his glittery lip gloss on his lips.

"Sorry." She says while rubbing her sons hair loving how silky and long it was.

"Fabs did her thing!!" She boasts about his hair making her son smile as she began finding a parking space.

"Camrin" She calls out making him turn all his attention to his precious mother. "Yes ma'am?" He questions. "If they mess with you just come to me and we'll leave!" She says as he nods.

"Alright mom." He says getting out of the car fixing his light blue jeans he soon then smacks his teeth seeing that his shoes were untied. "MA!" He calls out. "Coming." She responds jogging towards her son seeing that his shoes were untied.

She got on her knee to tie he shoes in a butterfly knot just the way he likes it. "If you don't learn how to tie your shoe I will be buying you Velcro's." She jokes causing Camrin to side eye her making their way up to the park where everyone was at.

Everyone was either staring or minding their business but most was fine with it because they were use to the feminine boy it wasn't like they could do anything about it. Plus they loved the boy he was a true sweetheart everyone thought he was adoring except for the teens his age—.

The time began rolling and Camrin was refraining from falling asleep with his arm holding his head on the arm of the couch

Till he smelt a familiar scent that always caused shivers down his spine.

Without hesitation Camrin looks up at Kevin feeling tense since the male was literally standing over him.

Kevin recognized that the boy was in awe causing him to gag. "Man come to my room." Kay demands.

"What? Why?" Camrin asks timidly but yet so tired. "My moms bugging telling me to bring you upstairs." Kay lies.

The male didn't feel like explaining especially because he felt like the tired boy needed a place to sleep for the night since Mrs.Williams and Jackie was dead drunk on the floor.

Camrin then put his arms up at Kay. "Boy I am not picking you up."

Hearing that made Camrin whine and throw a fit. That made Kevin pop Camrin on his thigh instantly making him sit up straight.

Kev' then tries to pull him out of his seat but the boy was dropping his weight.He was over the whole situation so he did something he'd never would done.

Camrin felt his body lift up feeling vey tensed he didn't know whether to wrap his legs around the male waist or not but he decided too.

Kay felt so unsure of this position the two boys was in but as long as he was taking the sleepy boy into his room it was whatever. Light snores came from the boy with the locs.

Kay then plops Camrin on his bed and began admiring the boy from the way his curly locs went into space buns to his pink soft lips all the way down to his  smooth thick thighs.

Damn why am I looking at him?

Kay snaps out of his thoughts and slid into his bed immediately regretting it once he felt the younger roll on him— He tries to push him off but every-time he cries out of his sleep and Kev' didn't want to hear nor deal with his bullshit.

So he just pulled the cover over them falling into deep sleep.

TAYSIXO -  Hey babies your girl been gone and I might be gone again because they pressed charges on but shit they ain't stopping nothing😂.